- NPCing as an undead in one of the Saturday night fights, running up to my necromancer for some healing and having him call, "10 Spell Healing, 10 Spell Healing". I turned to him said, "healing?" and then fell over onto my face. We all had a good laugh about it.
- The entire plot arc with
Desecration and Baroness Hivius. We thought we could eek out a victory there and instead it turned into ash in our mouths. Yay! SerJuven
- Seeing things finally come to a conclusion with the actions that Khyriel had performed with the King of Dreams and the Stone Caste of Valenzia. Being involved in those council discussions was enjoyable OOG, even if we were preaching some very serious IG repercussions.
- Then-magistrate Hengin pantomiming a dagger duel he was involved in.
- Now-magistrate Hava jumping right into action with two notable decisions. I respect Zaz's willingness to dive in straight away.
- Raising my two former Armsmen into Squires. Also, Killian is an Armsman now!
- I can now add "having the laurels of the local Baron whom you are sworn to protect thrown at your feet" on my "horrible ways to wake up" list.
- In general, NPC shenanigans. I always enjoy my time double-hooking.
- I loved my roguish build, but it is also apparent that, at least as Durnic, I am really counted on to be in the middle of the line. United Blow is very good.
- Meeting Mack. Aspen did such an amazing job of being humble, I was remiss that I could not spend more time IG talking with him.
- Talks with Tanis about nobility, our roles in society and other topics of duty.