July 15th: One Day Pre-Registration

Banradi

Adept
Announcing Pre-Registration for our July 15th 1-Day at Proud Lake State Recreation Area

The price for this event will be $30, and anyone who pre-registers and pre-pays will save $5 off the cost of the event! Pre-registration will also get you priority at Logistics.

Logistics Details
Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm on July 10th, 2017. Please send the following information to logistics@alliancesouthmichigan.com.
  • Inform Logistics how you wish to spend any Build
  • Provide Logistics with a list of your Magic Items (Item number, expiration date, and effects)
  • If you have Spells, High Magic, and/or Production provide Logistics with how you want to use those skills.
(For those of you with High Magic, don't forget that you'll only have half as much as your total levels in Formal Magic due to the fact that there is only one logistics period for one day events!)

Alliance Rulebook - Page 134 said:
To calculate how many points a caster gets
total, the break down is as follows: Formal levels
x 0.5 x number of Logistics periods per event
(rounded down).
Site Information

Proud Lake State Recreation Area -
Trillium Cabin (Don't Go to the Main Entrance)

Powers Beach Road
Milford, MI 48381

Directions from I-96/Wixom Road exit
Take Wixom Road North (toward Menards) ~4.1 Miles
Turn Left to stay on Wixom Road
Wixom Road will curve Right
Powers Beach Road will be on the Left
If Wixom Road curves Left or you see Sleeth Road, you've gone a bit too far.​

(Please note that you'll need a Recreation Passport parking pass, they can be purchased at http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_55798---,00.html)
  1. If you don't have a Recreation Passport, there is a limited amount of parking nearby that could be used to ferry people to and from the site, if that additional cost will be a burden.
  2. While this is a 1-day Event, due to rental rules we do have the site (including a cabin) for Friday and Saturday nights. If you are thinking of skipping the event because you don't want to drive there in the morning and/or home in the evening you can stay at the site. Contact Matt (matt@alliancesouthmichigan.com) if you are interested in this option. There is no additional cost to stay overnight, but space is limited

Who's Coming?
Pre-Registered PCs:
  1. Ian P. (Banradi)
  2. Daniel L. (Halfdan)
  3. Brigit C. (Sloane)
  4. Jared S. (Pyke)
  5. Derek S. (Sam)
  6. Tom A. (Casan)
  7. Dave M. (Ardos)
  8. Joe C. (Ezekial)
  9. Justin H. (Ashelidar)
  10. Rachel H. (Scarlet)
  11. Carrie S. (Pebbles)
  12. Nate B. (Nyio)
  13. Annette S. (Avacyn)
  14. Nick P. (Foss)
  15. Ethan R. (Iggy)
  16. Matt F. (Mathis)
Pre-Registered NPCs:
  1. Chris I. (Chris)
  2. Travis G. (Didn't Pre-Reg)
  3. Chad S. (Chad)
  4. Kristie M.

Last edited:
will there be food provided and a food cost?

We'll have something Carrie. Matt's been super busy with wedding stuff, and so I'm just not sure what it is.

I'm unsure of the cost yet, I can't imagine it'll be more then 5. We have a ton of snacks and stuff left over from the TC tavern as well, we'll bring.

It's the last day to pre-reg and we haven't gotten many of these in. It's especially important for One Day events since we don't usually have a printer on-site.

Will we get IBGA responses before the one day, or are IBGA actions always between weekend events like they do in Chicago?

Will we get IBGA responses before the one day, or are IBGA actions always between weekend events like they do in Chicago?

We don't offer IBGAS prior to one days Derek. We can respond the next round which will either be before the guest event, or before the next regular event. Depending on what the guest plot team wants to do.

Is Evie not coming to the one day? I can bring a crockpot stew like dish if she's not coming. Provided Joe doesn't kill me first. I just need to know by Thursday.

-Brigit

upload_2017-7-11_8-56-38.jpeg

Don't make me do it. Saturday will be complicated enough.

-Joe

Thank you all for your patience, there will be food for the 1-day.

We're going to keep things simple with sandwiches and assorted sides.

Cost will be $5 a head.

One more heads up, after the 1-day you're all welcome to come back to my place to wind-down and relax.

Nothing fancy but we'll probably order some pizza, drink some adult beverages, and discuss LARPing (we might talk about other things but let's be honest).

Even if you can't make it to the event you're welcome to come to the house and if you need a place to crash you're welcome to stay (you might want to bring your own air mattress).

Matt

A reminder to those who bought the Silver Season Pass:

Your season pass only covers the cost of any weekend events that you attend, meaning that you will need to bring money to attend this one day! These one day events are covered under the Gold Season Pass.

Thank you!

Best,
Ian

Back