June 2 Mod Day - Are you coming?

aara

Scholar
So, I'm super excited about this event, so, of course, I need to know who is planning to come!

I'm pretty sure I'll be there PC'ing. The real question I have is, what time is game on?

I want to pc this very badly...but I might be making a donation to the native Indians @ Foxwoods

Kantil said:
I'm pretty sure I'll be there PC'ing. The real question I have is, what time is game on?

Registration will begin at 8am with plans for opening ceremonies at 9:30am. Registration will contniue after that as we have players that filter in and need attention.

As an additional note. This will be a full one day event. This is not a day where you will wait in queue to get your module while out of game. We intend on having something for everyone for as much of the day as possible.

"Closing Ceremonies will be around 6-7pm depending on participation.

Are we allowed to show up friday? you know to go out and drink with the early arrivals?

Gilwing said:
I want to pc this very badly...but I might be making a donation to the native Indians @ Foxwoods

I can make out the first part...but strangely enough the second half of the sentence makes no sense to me...

YAY! I'm so happy you're going to make it!!! heehe ;) Hope you can come out. :)

Back