June Event Favorites!

Pantzike

Scout
I can't be the only one who had a good time... I saw lots of smiling faces.

Here's a few favorites of mine...

Tiny Baron. Silly mascot has taken on a literal life of his own. I'm sad I missed meeting him in person.

Getting to know Jules better. From using her as an anti-necro sounding board... to learning the "real reason" he married Stephano. To seeing her in battle and feeling safer for it. Good show!

Meeting the Dragonfly again, and remembering his weakness. Then being dragged underground for a truly disturbing module.

Getting to know Cyno better. His subtle humor is great.

Thorn swearing fealty to Order of the Gryphon and beaming with pride for her. I'm going to miss her dearly as a squire, and seeing the scramble of Amaranthus and Ezri to try and get her for their own.

ALTERNATE TIMELINE AMARANTHUS. I was torn on what to do... so I asked a series of probing questions to determine exactly when his memories diverged from our reality. I figured it out too. Best line of weekend: "What's a Caldarian like you doing in a Tar'Navaarian tavern like this?"

Zalia, Asim, and House Tranquility. Fun RP all around.

The look of the dream realm Teddybears. That whole mod was really neat.

That's what I've got for now, can't wait to hear yours!

See you all next time!

Let's see... I totally should have done this sooner but I'll still give it a go.

Getting to know some people better. Interaction with people is always the best part of this for me, from all the jokes with Sir Qui Jun Wu, to a particularly nice moment for me with Jules on the Ash Forest mod.

Speaking of: ASH FOREST MOD. Cyno had all the feels, wishing Kailani could be there to see it, and some heartfelt moments with Ezri. Cyno can now say the Ash Forest is his true home. Also, taming the "beastial wylderkin" stereotype was a nice experience on that mod. Kudos to the NPC who played him.

Squirely things and learning all about heraldry. Cyno is busy with his task, that's for sure.

House Tranquility. You guys are awesome to rp with and Cyno is glad to be a part of your group. And yes, Cyno will hopefully be "getting in the bag" for the next Gettysburg event.

At one point, being the only belted character left (at the time) on the field when the other's were dragged down the hole. Almost got to perform that seek the whole ritual to find you guys, had you not come back.

Late night puzzle solving with Zalia, Mera and... Jackson was it? (sorry I'm so bad with names).

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks everyone for making this game so great!

Back