CLASS
Scholar --- 19
Templar --- 12
Fighter --- 10
Rogue --- 6
Scout --- 5
Adept --- 2
Artisan --- 1

Post-event transfers have been sent. I just need to add gobbies for some players and enter contact info for the new players before sending the database to Robb so he can hit the e-mail requests.

Thanks Mike, yay for the APL.

Anyways Dark Elves and Adepts on the rise... Scouts too. I've decided I like cheering for all the half classes. ;)

More Templar's than Fighters, interesting. Also, Dark Elves show up and all the Stone Elves disappear? :D

Dreamingfurther said:
Dark Elves show up and all the Stone Elves disappear? :D

Sym is stuck in a rift. Telokh is helping take care of his son. Ren is...um...I don't know what Ren's problem is. Maybe she just doesn't like Dark Elves or wanted to stick Nathan with all the Mages' Guild business. :p

Telokh_Amdo said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Telokh is helping take care of his son... :p

Silly Telokh, quite the family man now. Seriously what's wrong with him about that? :D

Telokh_Amdo said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Sym is stuck in a rift. Telokh is helping take care of his son. Ren is...um...I don't know what Ren's problem is. Maybe she just doesn't like Dark Elves or wanted to stick Nathan with all the Mages' Guild business. :p
Ren is busy trying to kidnap Telokh Jr. and save him from the nasty barbarians and their backwards traditions. Then she will tie the kid to a chair and make him learn celestial magic, because that's what self-respecting stone elves should know *cough* Telokh *cough*.

Ren Suzume said:
Ren is busy trying to kidnap Telokh Jr. and save him from the nasty barbarians and their backwards traditions. Then she will tie the kid to a chair and make him learn celestial magic, because that's what self-respecting stone elves should know *cough* Telokh *cough*.

Telokh is just following his Kor. The Vansir follow theirs. That is the only path to respecting one's self. :ugeek:

Telokh_Amdo said:
Ren Suzume said:

Telokh is just following his Kor. The Vansir follow theirs. That is the only path to respecting one's self. :ugeek:
I know what Telokh's followin', and it ain't his Kor!

(lolz, Robb)

Back