June Event Pre-Registration List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
Here is our pre-registration list for our June event.

Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

REMINDER ON PRE-REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
We are keeping our 3:1 PC:NPC ratio for this season's events!
In the event that we are short on NPCs and have to put PCs onto a waitlist, PC's who have not paid will be bumped onto the waitlist. PLEASE make sure to send in your payments and fill out the form so logistics can take care of setting up for the weekend. If there is a section of the form that you aren't sure about, do your best to fill in the appropriate information. Our logistics staff is more than happy to assist you in tweaking things after the fact rather than not getting any information ahead of time.

Thank you!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Pre-Reg List

NPC:
1. Dan Beshers
2. Evan Tessier
3. Sean Metzler
4. Seb Scola
5. Brian Davis
6. Alex Koziak
7. Dom Alioto
8. Bill Hawkins
9. Luke Neilson
10. Jon Earnest
11. David Blackman-Mathis
12. Amy Hubbard

PC:
1. Brian White*
2. Deb White*
3. Meghan Kinkaid
4. Stacey Beshers
5. Samara Martin*
6. Jena Lawson
7. Laa Ceredona
8. Loren Williams
9. Dio Trittschuh
10. Gary Marvel
11. James St. Martin
12. Chris Belcher
13. Albert Lamonda
14. Emmi Owoc
15. Mike Lawson
16. Kelsey Desrosiers
17. CJ Viera
18. Pat Breden
19. Will Kinkaid
20. Nate Killary
21. Dan Aldi

Available Spaces: 15
Updated 06.02.14

Last edited:
Hey everyone! We are in need of NPCs! There's one week to go before our pre-reg deadline and we're currently maxed out at our NPC ratio. If you plan on joining us for this upcoming event, please make sure to get your pre-registrations in!

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend!

Hello. I hear that you have an NPC registration form? I would like to NPC and can't seem to find it!

All up in your NPC list

Awesome. Thanks gentlemen!
Let's keep those registrations coming in!

Change my pitch up, smack my lich up.

So, I'm not going to make this event. I heard that the t-shirts would be in for this event?!? If so I would like to figure out how I can my t-shirt...so im thinking some from CT that is going could grab it for me? Or would I need to send $ to have it mailed to me? If so how much..I thought I saw something about $5...

Many thanks,

Matt King

I also will not be making the event. Money will not allow it.

Back