June event

i don't know about everyone else but I'm excited to be starting yet another season. After many years of playing it still amazes me that I can get this amped up. I started larping in 1994 and after my first event I grabbed every friend I could convince to join me and I have been hooked ever since. I think only Chris, rob and I are the only ones left from way back when but I treasure their friendships and the friends I have made sharing my hobby.
We are tenting this year. Just like we did when I started 23 years ago. Weather, bugs and random people giving us a hard time will probably be a factor but as long as we bring a roll with the punches attitude and a positive outlook, this will be a great season. I would like to thank the plot team for the hours you have and will be putting in to make our Season great. Logistics is a thankless job so Chris, thank you. Everyone who donated, thank you. Without your generosity, we would be in trouble. The npc's for giving us a hard time and giving us an opportunity to role play and interact with our world, thank you. My follow pc's for supporting our chapter and showing up. Thank you.
I hope that you all are as excited about the season as I am

Back