June event

Minus an early Saturday night due to inclement weather it was a good event. Personal favorite. Me: oh good a dragon, and now we get to fight Cason. And now Cason has Maxwell down.

Great event! A little touch and go at times, but everyone did great! Always nice to see some fresh faces. And a big thanks to everyone that helped me out this weekend.

Yay for our plot runners! Got me hooked again and for the first time in awhile I feel a real direction for Maxwell. Some story line meat to chew on and even got to feel like a hero?! Who would have thought. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Some favs (no particular order):
1. Figit spinner plane of Sprit. Hmm.. didn't know Maxwell was so trendy.
2. "Maxwell has a rebirth, right?" Yep.
3. "Who's your momma?"
4. Meeting new fire red headed Solinary (spl?) Talia, it was a pleasure to meet an up and coming healer.
5. Visions and reminiscing with with my Celestial brother. Good to know you still keep your ear to the ground.
6. Havok's greatest fear. Dang that almost killed us all.
7. Circle hopping and trying to be creative with unlimited power while trying not to die.
8. Imagining up some treasure and coming up with coin and chocolate caramels. I should travel in my spirit more often.
9. Should have known Despair couldn't last long inside of Maxwell, he's too happy go lucky for that. Not that the fight was easy, very thankful for all that came in.
10. Following false rumors. "What the stone isn't here?"
11. Finding out about your past and coming up with a lot more questions. (Gears are a turning Corey! Thank you soo much)
12. Watching my son and daughter NPC, Couldn't be more proud of the imaginative children I have a hand in raising.
13. Casin, always good to have you around!

A lot of good stuff and good people, on NPC and pc side. See you all next event!

Back