June Faves

The NPCs did a fantastic job. What troopers!! Fighting all day and all night in the rain! Seriously you guys are amazing.

Thanks to whoever built the bug masks because WOW that was awesome!! (I think it was Rachel?)

Thanks to Sam for stepping up to the logistics plate. You rock lady!!!

Thanks to Evan for writing cool and creepy things and keeping everyone entertained!! I love Fern Gully!!

Thanks to Deb and Melissa for all the YUMMY FOOD!! So good that message of its yumminess even made it to the Duke's ears!

Thanks to Sean for awesome rez role play as Osiris. My character doesn't even know him, but three of us just stayed there with him because we couldn't imagine leaving him to rez alone after he just helped us so much in that battle.

Vry becoming an elf was wild! The Seekers are turning into Team Elf!! Look out Thrak and Akanis!

Thank you to Sean and Dan for the tense moments in the Tavern between the Duke and Bjorn!!! Awesome roleplay.

After this weekend I'm sort of upset I made so many cerebral devourer masks! ha!

The absolute intensity of the battles this weekend were crazy!! So many rez's and no healing left and WOW!

Seeing everyone again was so great.

Gerald the Herald

Santet and that hat

Lord Galloway to perfect strangers: "are any of you werewolves? stay away from Keely"

All the human farmers! I feel so bad for you poor NPCs knowing you're walking into a role that people are going to give you heck about

Can't wait to see you all in July!

such a great event! thankyou npc's and staff!
i went back and forth for my decision to play maggie instead of avalon so much.
like i was glad i did because avalon is terrified of the devourers
but sad cause maggie of course dosent really know anyone.
it was very interesting to be fighting on the line instead of behind it and still trying to get npcs to turn thier backs to me
also, ROBO MAGGIE!!!!
hahahaha that was so much awesomeness it was great.
went feom swingging normal to using flame and +1 strength! oh yeah
got to go on a really cool under water mod, which is all the more funny because avalon can breathe under water too

gary telling everyone to close thier eyes and knowing what was coming lol
and then seeing everyones reactions to the masks was so worth all the work
and im really glad people liked them, not sure how avalons gonna react to the combo yet

having people throw maggies ball lol, its a good way to get some exercise

i had alot of fun this event, cant wait for july! woot woot!

I had a terrific weekend! The rain was a little yucky at times, but it definitely didn't hinder the amount of fun I had! Let's get to the favorites, now:

- Sun-Li Yin's and Vry's plan to get Qiu Jun-Wu that got completely plot-blocked by Jesse. Oh well, it was a valiant effort!

- Awesome fights with all of the NPC's. They were all very challenging, but not frustratingly hard. I'm really happy with the stating of the fights so far this year. Keep it up!

- Fighting alongside Crowe on Friday night. This is a special sort of bonding between him and Vry that, unfortunately, has rarely had the opportunity to be experienced in-game. I'm happy he came out.

- Bug Devourers...

- The fight between Bjorn and Southkin. Afterwards, dealing with a very grumpy Southkin was interesting. Also, private conversations with said Duke.

- A tavern of Bennington, Cadbury, Gerald the Harold, Koi, John the Farmer, and Squire Vry try to convince an Ogre to go breed. Thrak thinks we're messing with him, declines, and gets mad. Trying to bribe him into it with his own team's money. Hilariousness ensues.

- THE SPIDER AND THE MOTH I DIED

- Playing the Circle game with Necalli. That was probably the dumbest thing I ever could have done, and I have absolutely no idea how I did not die. In general, that fight was all sorts of ridiculous.

- "You Race Change into an Elf."
"What?"
"You Race Change into an Elf."
"What?"
"What?"
"...What?"

- Elven Vry. This should be interesting. I look forward to the changes this will bring to Vry.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll probably think of more some other time.

1)"Necali, did we bring any zombies?"

Osiris throws destroy magics at Artemis and we fight.

"Necali, there is something posing as a zombie on the field (...) but I'm pretty sure it's a dragon mage."

2) The one on one fight between Artemis and Amaranthas in the tavern, subsequently ended by my pants falling down and dragon breaths in my back.

3) Our new staff members Evan and Luke, praise the lord! Also, learning that we'll have Dan A. npcing for us for the season. What a difference having these three guys in camp!

4) Breaking out the "Battle Hive" and its respective inhabitants, and the reactions when everyone got insta-bugs up in their grill. I love cross chapterfying plot.

Too many to list...

speaking of cross chapter plotz...::clears her throat::: November ..? pleeez?

Cannot believe I forgot to mention one of my most absolutley FAVORITE parts of the weekend.....

OUR CABIN!!!!!

Oh man! I have never slept so well...I have also never slept so late that I couldn't get breakfast anywhere since they stop serving at 11 and I slept until then or after.

Seriously folks...$600, manpower, and the right tools and you sleep like a baby at camp!

- late night storytelling with the NPCs, and getting Sebs to roll out of his chair with laughter

- "I am too excited for this rez! I need to feel tortured. KATE! Help me feel tortured!" - Meg
Honestly, knowing I was first to come to mind when someone wanted to be tortured, and having my friend beg me to break their head, was so touching. Nice to know I'm needed. :thumbsup:

- Putting my fancy handwriting to use in order to enable Bennington shenanigans.

- The meat grinder mod. I am still aching all over from it, but it was one of the cleanest fights in years, especially considering the constant downpour

- HEARTH IS DEAD. LONG LIVE HEARTH.

- All the appreciation from the staff. It's amazing how much a difference that can make for an NPC. I don't think there was a single encounter for which the staff didn't say, "You all did great! Well done!"

- Chasing Bill Hawkins into a circle, and the hilariousness of his elf and Morai testing the vampire for weaknesses.

- Seeing Evan come into his own at Alliance. ::wipes tear:: He's all grown up!

- Sean being so pleased with himself for killing Southkin as Bjorn. He was smiling so hard that even his dimples had dimples.

- Seeing the Arkelian Hunt take the hint with the Vampire mod, and hearing Santet yelling when he returned to town.

- Getting to see so many people I hadn't seen in months and months is always my ultimate favorite.

- The botched SAN check of several full-grown men over a spider and a moth. Comedy truly is tragedy which happens to someone else.

- Elf Vry! Oh, Alyssa will have a field day with this.

- Having a hotel room was wonderful. Warm showers, talks with close friends, and snuggles every day. A girl could get used to this.

Thank you NPCs!!!!

Having my team up in NH instead of the lonely Sun, even if it was for just part of the time.

Human farmer comes into town (with a sword) saying he needs help because his farm tended by human farmers is being overun by undead. Yeah... biggest trap ever. Sun is still convinced it was a trap and something real showed up and killed the trap.

Sun's response to being "one of those twilight elves" Yeah...

BDAC goes swimming again. That mod could have gone so horribly wrong.

On the same mod Sun sacking her bow so we could leave a note.

Gary's DE. First person ig to ever kiss her hand. She didn't know how to respond to that and got quite flustered. Glad to see that Joe's being attacked by plot. :)

"PTD Stun right leg" *Morai has a stunned right leg* "PTD Stun right light" *Dan's NPC now has a stunned right leg* Time to sit back and watch them fight hopping.

"I rift out one ... three" "I rift out one... three"

More later.

RavenSis said:
Sean being so pleased with himself for killing Southkin as Bjorn. He was smiling so hard that even his dimples had dimples.

lol i saw the whole thing,

i saw kainen talking to someone out at the circle , halfway there, saw it was bjorn and as im maggie, i decided, i dont want any of that whats going on over there

then standing at the tavern ramp watching the field, i saw southkin and who ever was with him on way back from circle, and sean circle around them to thier backs and attack, dan, who ran past me trying to huck pins and prisons behind him as he ran with sean chasing him.
ending with a dead southkin.

RavenSis said:
- "I am too excited for this rez! I need to feel tortured. KATE! Help me feel tortured!" - Meg
Honestly, knowing I was first to come to mind when someone wanted to be tortured, and having my friend beg me to break their head, was so touching. Nice to know I'm needed. :thumbsup:
I jinxed myself by saying earlier that day that I thought field rezzing a human in the deadlands would be wicked fun to do. Ooooops. I was excited about it, especially as my first PC rez. Aisling...she didn't like it quite as much.

RP that followed the rez. Vry's attempt at hugging it out with Aisling....sorry, she's not a hugger. :p
- and the RP that followed with Hunt members - I love our "family."

Bug squigglies. Epic

Watching people's reactions to Destruction start slaying and spelling down that one rogue devourer whenever he would rift in.

The vampire mod that turned into a town problem...Nice execution on that guys, you had us scared.

Lots of RP with Ciaarah and Constance and all the shenanigans discussed.

Battle roguing the crap outta npc's this weekend. Constance and Aisling had some fun.

Traveling to the plane of pizza and beer. And as always, awesome times with friends and hanging out.

Great weekend, even with the rain.

Huge thank you to staff and plot for writing these crazy things that we get to play with. Very much looking forward to July!

Aisling said:
RP that followed the rez. Vry's attempt at hugging it out with Aisling....sorry, she's not a hugger. :p
I was soooo sad after I got shot down, you don't know. :(

Vry_Young_Pup said:
Aisling said:
I was soooo sad after I got shot down, you don't know. :(
You'll have to try talking again when she's feeling better. It was a rough night.

Back