Kitchen - July event

Zihr

Artisan
Hello once again friends, and a hearty welcome back to the Happy Husky Tavern! Still Beryl's favorite place in all of Evodia!

Dianne and I have (mostly) finished our grocery shopping and here is our planned menu. As always, my kitchen is shellfish and pork free. I've stayed away from corn syrup, sugar substitutes, and the other allergens folks have registered with as much as possible. No one registered as a member of Team GF, if anyone is gluten free see me at game and I'll work with what we have.

Friday night mac! What event is complete without Lady Greycloud's mac?? Dianne has pledged to try to force even more cheese in this time. I have my doubts, but she delights in proving me wrong. So ... get ready for some gloriously cheesy mac!

Breakfast! Served from whenever Iganeous wanders in until 9am. We'll have breakfast burritos (egg & cheese). If you don't feel those, I'll have some fruit, instant oatmeal, or hard boiled eggs tucked away. Just ask. Instant coffee on request. BYO mug. Squire's Breakfast will be going on during this, if you'd like to join us please feel free.

Lunch! Served ... well, probably at lunchtime I'd imagine. Chips & Sammiches. I'll have turkey, chicken, or PB&J. Cheese choice will be cheddar, cojack, or mozz. There is a possibility I could be talked into making an egg salad sammich for the right price. Limited availability on that.

Dinner! Served around 6ish. Back by popular demand (and also super easy to make) ... tacos! Rice! Fruit medley! Squiremelon! Lord Silp's Lettuce! And, for the first time in Erabella ... Husky Juice! Try it, you might like it. No, I won't tell you whats in it.

As always, consider the kitchen warded. Squire Edwina and myself will be invested, should you absolutely need something in the kitchen find one of us. If you have something that without question needs refrigeration (like medication) see me at game, we'll work something out. Nobody dies because they can't use the fridge.

Monster camp, I got something good for ya ... hope you're excited :D

Your friendly neighborhood Husky
Brad / Sir Zihr

Whats the “right” price for egg salad?

Back