Knock Knock... Who's there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsegraves

ATROX!

So Pointa be traveling and went to the Deadlands. Guess who showed up? YUP! Atrox. She is a tricky one she is. She managed to drag some Husks through the mist. Also she is wearing this green mask thing over her face now, but still looks like dumb doll. The adventures at Deadlands said she was a Withering Knight now. I dont want to say much more but wanted to warn you.

I hope Atrox you are dreaming right now to hear this! Adventures if you see Atrox hit her with many big skills. Santet took big bad Atrox down with his Slays. So if you see her, GET HER! Her silly butt got popped twice! HAHAHAHAHA Not so big and scary now are we Atrox. :p :funny:

Also Spearin showed up to help us. If you want more info please contact me not in dream world because we now know, these things dream.

Pointa

A Withering Knight? How...and what is she getting into now? Pointa, or anyone, can you explain how this happened and what this is?

I tried to keep track of her, I apologize for the mess and any trouble she's caused. I will do my best to seek her out and see what I can do to help.

Be careful with your taunts, they'll only provoke her and cause her to single you out.

and you killed her... ...
she's been toying with you all thus far, she's not going to be pleasant after this. I'll do what I can, but please watch yourselves and be careful.

~Vera

Hi Vera. I am a little sad you did not come and visit us too in the Deadlands. Since you like to travel too... I would have preferred your company much more... I am not sure how your sister managed to do whatever she did. I would think you would know more on that than I. You seem smart and want to help. Can't you like paste of stickiness her butt to a tree in Kupspar so she doesn't wander off or put her in a non shattering harness with a leash, since she is a child that needs to be supervised?

Pointa

I may have to now that it looks like Atrox is becoming more of an issue there; last I had heard from her she was just skulking around doing her usual thing. This sounds much worse.

Believe me, if I could keep better tabs on her I would.

Oh!!!!!!!!!! Oh!!!

THIS SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!.... wait... why didn't anyone invite me?!?! I could have ran around.. I like masks... mine would have been blue though, its way better than green. What are deadlands?!! What are Withring knights? What are Pointas!!??

I feel left out... It makes me sad.. I am sad now... I will now have to go kill something. It's okay I will find something unimportant.

oooooo! A bird.. :shock:

~ Lamari

Lamar, please remember what we talked about. Nothing without purpose, nothing without meaning.

Prolon

Okay.....

I only let it burn for a few minutes, I was teaching it about pain just like you taught me!

~Lamari

I believe we will have to speak more the next time I am around.

Prolon

Pointa, why you talking to that crazy orange bitch? Geebous say she a spy. This whole thing got bad news written all over it... And I can't even read it!

From what I see and hear, Spearin the only one that be making any sense and have the right idea about things.

Also, I laughed pretty hard when Santet decided it was time for the yellow lady to die.

-Ona

Ona,
I would most certainly rather talk to Vera then Atrox about things. She seems nice enough to talk to. At least she won't paralyze me then take body away from me to heal her.

Pointa

Ona is it? I would very much appreciate the use of some discretion when speaking about my friends. Vera is neither crazy nor a bitch, and to the best of my knowledge has no reason to be a spy.

Prolon

... ...Prolon, what have you been teaching my brother?

Ona, you and I had gotten along well when we first met and I had apologized for the deception; I'm sorry to see this mistrust, but I understand it. Hopefully, I may regain some of it in time. Spirin keeps his head in the clouds and meddles with your minds; he plays nice, but I would be wary of him and his dreams. What has he been telling you?

Prolon and Pointa, thank you for your kind words.

~Vera

He told me nothing. He showed me.

-Ona

Vera! Prolon told me that pain is for learning, and that I should use it to better myself. Don't be mad at him. He is my friend. You should try it some time. I can be a good friend. We don't have to fight. It's not my fault that you are no fun...

Also who is Spirin....? And where is that dark elf..? Why does everybody have to be so secretive...?!?!? I don't keep secrets...

....well mostly.

~Lamari

Vera, that is interesting what you say about Spirin. He showed me a vision to, but Pointa feels fine afterwards and it helped us going to stop Atrox.

Lamari, If you plan on going up to where Atrox has been meddling, I'm coming with.
I also would like to meet this Santet, he obviously knows how to do it.
~Besser

And I helped heal you and your friends and you're not currently sick or dying because of it; yet you all seem so quick to trust one when not the other.

Just be careful; he may show you no harm now, later though may be a different tune. He showed you a vision to gain help for his benefit. He wants Atrox dead as much as you.

I not say I trust Spirin. Just that he makes sense.

Besser... Santet knows how to do what...? When are we going? Can I bring friends?

POINTAAA!!!.......... I'll tell you my favorite game if you tell me what a Spirin is... or what a Pointa is... or what a Santet is... or where that stupid dark elf went... I think I especially want to know about this Spirin every body keeps talking about. I have concluded it must be something amazing for everyone to care so much. *sigh* So TELL ME!!! ... please

Also I should warn you, I only accept truthful answers. I don't like liars. I have been known to misplace liars......................
*evil giggle*

~ Lamari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back