Larp Realm Website up & Palnatoke items for Sale!

strago

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to finally announce my website is up - I am now ready to take orders! I am currently only offering Palnatoke products (Swords, Sword/Axe holders, Scabbards, and Back holders), but I hope to soon be the one-stop shop for anything you need. Either way, feel free to check the site out here: http://www.larprealm.com

-James aka Strago
Owner, The Larp Realm, LLC

Nearly forgot, I currently have received some new stock, meaning as of this message I have two Ninjato Semi, one Ninjato Long, and Woodland Long all available for purchase, and of course free delivery to the NH (Claremont) site to those interested :)

-James aka Strago

James,

I have a suggestion. Since a lot of your player base is going to be from the U.S. and Alliance rules use inches, maybe have the weapon lengths in inches as well as cm. It will make it a lot more friendly for your potential customers.

Scott

*Edit* As per your suggestion, all the Swords now include an estimated length in inches - I welcome any further input regarding my site as well :)

I actually made a post on my homepage about that; I switched to a newer storefront system and discovered that issue - the intuit techs are working on fixing it, and once that's done I plan on adding Palnatoke Bracers and Greaves to the site as well! :)

-James aka Strago

Hey - The site is officially up & all larger images should now be working - Bracers & Greaves are for sale as well! Be sure to check it out!

Back