Last Minute Donations

NJ-Plot

Hello

I am looking for a few last minute donations for The National Event.

What I need is gold and silver make-up that is not in the cream form. Gold or silver cake make-up or the powder is preferrable.

Please save your receipt of this purchase so that you can recieve Dragon Stamps for the appropriate amount.

Thank You

-Brian Bender
Alliance National Head of Plot

The dance studio not to far from me only carries gold and silver in cream form. Any particular reason that it can't be cream? Also, not that I want you to have to dig into other chapters stuff, But the only time I have ever seen Gold Star Blend was in NJ's Make up supply, when we were the scarab's for the get the cepter encounter.

--bill

Cream Make-Up is in my opinion uncomfortable to wear, although at this point I am running out of options and since I will not be wearing said Make-up I will gladly accept such a donation.

I do not believe that Alliance NJ's props are at the Faireplay Site any longer. I believe that those props were put into storage for next season.

-Brian

There's a make-up shop near my dorm that usually carries the powder -- I can con Bill into checking by there on the way up, I bet.

I love you, Bill. :D

indeed, I actualy looked up Mehron Dealers in New HAven, CT and printed out directions to the most prommising looking one. My plan was to stop there after grabing Kelsey and be all "look at me, I am being helpful and resourcesful". Now it lookis like I am just doing what Kelsey said. Look what you've done!! Now we can never be a real family!!! :)

--bill

indeed, I actualy looked up Mehron Dealers in New HAven, CT and printed out directions to the most prommising looking one. My plan was to stop there after grabing Kelsey and be all "look at me, I am being helpful and resourcesful". Now it lookis like I am just doing what Kelsey said. Look what you've done!! Now we can never be a real family!!! :)

--bill

Back