Late October Favorites!

What were your favorites from the 10/31/14 event?

A few of mine in no particular order!

The feast! Thank you Cyn!

The Duchess costume malfunction. Foss at the ready, hands her his own sword. Her reply, "Oh its so big!" Gales of laughter spread across the pavillion. That is what she said.

Visiting Doc's lab. Awesome!

Visiting the Mushroom Hollow. Groping a Griffon.

Toy mod. Thomas, "I lied I really like cake."
Sae-"I'm 2.5 inch elf!" "Thats what she said."
Ryan speaking through toy soldiers, "You will not pass!" Adventurers, "That's what you said last time!" Ryan, "This time I mean it!"
Thomas was gratingly adorable, Flippy the flamingo, and Toy Targus. Cyn in exasperated mother mode.
All around fun.

Dream vault creation. Pulling off a matrix style dodge. Success!

Thank you so much Plot and NPC's. I know there were less of you this event but I couldn't even tell. I had such a great time!

Last edited:
First, thank you plot and npc's! This was a great event and I can't wait for next year!

I really loved the Toy mod! I went from dying of laughter as Ryan spoke through the toys- "Why are you speaking like that?!"- to walking solemnly back to town.

The feast was yummy! Thank you, Cyn!

Having a nice sit down with the Ettin Brothers.

The role playing that went along with removing the celestial magic from the Biata. Thanks Eric and Liddia for including me in that! :)

The list goes on. Thanks to the Pc's as well! See y'all next year! :)

Last edited:
With the body.

Me and Jyhan eating dinner on top of the "pound of flesh" and getting lots of, worried looks.
Everyone's reaction to it being hung on the wall later...

Solar Clawesome coming in to thank us by belittling us? We just need to be more awesome...

Thanks everyone! See you all in the spring!

Thanks for another good event. Many plotlines were wrapped up and many others were set up for next year! Thanks Annette for the feast and Nedda, Mike and the rest of Plot for finishing off 2014 strongly.

Favorites:
- Manor of Count Zelos and PCs putting one phrase out of order, only to have goblin Kyle yell "With the Body" and PCs still not getting it. Also the Ballroom part was fun, but solved too quickly :p
- Everything about the Thomas Kale Jeffers "Toy" mod from the hook, to the mod, to the RP, to the after. One of my top 3 favorite modules I've ran/seen PCs on
- "Kale, what year is it?"-Cyn "Umm ....522?"-Kale "Kale, that is almost 100 years ago, it's 614 now"-Elle "Ahh, actually you guys, I'm pretty sure it's only 314"-Kale and 4 minutes of giving the PCs a history lesson of everything since Waysides founding and still being told it's 614. :)
- Mandragora mod. 4th time running it and I love seeing how PCs solve the various puzzles and the guardian golem.
- Duchess Neheris and Foss big sword
- Doc's Lab. Nate, again, I'm sorry for suggesting that, but it got the point across.
- Having "Shake it Off" stuck in my head the entire weekend, and Nate not helping me forget it.
- Kurzon and Davis having a drink for old time sake and not offering one to young Fairfax

Thanks everyone who came out despite the cold!

--Friday night feast--thanks Cyn! (For those of you who might be curious, yeah, Cha'ka ruined Duchess Fairfax's party. :p )
--The dancing spirit mod. In particular: "Witih the body." "WITH THE BOOOOOODY!" And then the PCs found out the goblin they'd brought along was reversed life force. Someday, someone will investigate those goblins and their big pile of money...
--When Althea got identified, Jehan calmly turning to Enan: "In-game, I start kicking her in the head."
--Seeing some good use of Biata mental abilities!
--Kyle's mummy makeup for the big Saturday night fight! I hope you guys could see that in the dark--one advantage to staging near a lit building.
--Hey, Clawsome gave you guys a cursory thank-you before I started being flippant and annoying. That's worth something, right?
--"You'll nevaaaaaah get the evil--I mean, the good Rebecaaaaaaa!" Sorry I ruined the serious tone with my laugh-snorting, Ryan.
--Dream mod, we were all so tired and cold by then I was standing or there thinking, ok, I've got all this earth magic... Wait, I can't use chaos. What earth spells are useful? I can't remember!
--My Dark Elf getting taken out with a very well-executed Purify storm.
--Jehan's creative method of destroying the necklace after the library fight

See you all next season!

My Favs:

--"Did you just say Prepare to die?" ummmm.... Parry
--Gnot being upset with Don't cause she is tougher then him.
--What showing up in town with Jr. Then trying to explain to her what a gang bang was. DODGE "ask your father"
--Gnot explanation to What what a gang bang is. "We get some sarrs together, that is the gang. Then we go kill the mummy. That's the bang"
--Seeing the Pumpkin King.
--Sae and Tilly getting married. *BLINK*
--Sae proposing to Tilly... *Twitch* (Yes it went in reverse order. Long story)
--The feast.
--Yelling ... well trying to talk to Cyn and having her say NO NO NO NO NO NO...... NO....... Well she said No a lot.
--Feeling useful in a fight for a change.
--Foss trying to ask about the doll Don't has. Then asking if he could identify it and everyone in the party all at once saying ... NO.
--The chat with Belphobea.

Thank you NPC and PC. You all rock as usual.

There is probably more but I am still tired. 3 shift and odd sleeping pattern kicking my butt. See you all soon.

Dawn

Thanks to all the NPCs who absolutely rocked this game! Here are some of my favorites:

-PCing again for the first time in a little under a year, boy was it good to be on the other side of the fence.
-All the power from MIs, it sure is convenient not having to prep Repels because I have 5 from MIs. :)
-Artea's teaching Keeper 9th level spells. That was the most broken lesson due to Keeper's constant distracting Artea and Bobo with various questions/comments and Artea's own senility.
-Artea's vault mod, sketchy Clyde was sketchy and Keeper felt REALLY bad that he stole from Artea and decided to return the kettle, to everyone else's confusion and anger. It was the right thing to do. :)
-"Undead are attacking Fairfax Manor!" Keeper: "Eh... Who cares..." "They're attacking the library!" Keeper: "Not if I have anything to say about that!"
-Rounding the corner of the library and just hearing "Apatow hungry!" Then it was time to run.
-Burning the Mummy with a bunch of flame.
-Enan trying to save Keeper after he was lifed, only to be beaten down again by that silence skeleton.
-Golem Keeper, as mean as anyone else who has ever been in a golem.
-Sunday morning Magic Eaters and Undead.

I had a great time, I hope everyone has a great winter and I'll see ya'll again in the spring!

-Vaughn a.k.a. Keeper the Mothkin.

Big thanks to all for a solid event this weekend. A few favorites:

Rezzing the Baron- very emotional stuff.
Dancing Spirits...yes it was a bit too easy, but it was cool to have a simple puzzle that dramatically improved the ease of a module.
My favorite line of the season- "With the Body!"
Hive Queen Mod- That would have been way harder if we hadn't been prepared...also archers win!
Working with Frederick on all the puzzles this season.
Rob D not being able to solve his own maze puzzle despite the fact that he had the solution in front of him. "I can't beleive you guys did this"
Shots with Kurzon, was fun.

Lot's more but super busy at work this week.

Thanks,

Paul

That maze! o.o OMFG...

So many fun moments

- With the Body.................With the Body.......................With the Body! I was saying that line all Sunday night while bartending.
- I enjoyed the Dancing Spirit puzzle simply for the fact that I got to give Carly an impromptu waltz lesson.
- Team Apatow rocked it on Saturday night! Best small teamwork combat I've been a part of this season.
-"Fredick, have a drink" "Sam, are there any intoxicates in here?" "Absolutely not" [Drinks it] "Activate hallucinate poison" "You're a ****"
- Going on a hallucinate journey with Runt, Terra, and Keeper afterwards
- Eve and Sam doing a italian grape dance with the magic eater eggs
- Meeting up with the Ettin brothers and yelling at Terra to take a bite out of their mangled muffin that everyone else had already sampled without using their hands
- Everyone yelling BOLD! during the town auctions after someone raised the bid by a piddly amount
- Has to be stressed again, Cyn's amazing feast friday night. You spoiled us rotten, my dear.

Can't wait for next season!

The ghost tried her best, it's just been a while since 9th grade gym class! ;)

Back