Latex?

Hey guys, extemely slight possibility I might be making it up for the May event, will know after this weekend. I was curious what the policy is on latex weapons for you guys at this point. I didn't see anything up about them (could be right there and I'm just tired) and I'm cool either way, just trying to get info. Thanks and HOPE to see everyone up there.

Jeff

Maxondaerth said:
Hey guys, extemely slight possibility I might be making it up for the May event, will know after this weekend. I was curious what the policy is on latex weapons for you guys at this point. I didn't see anything up about them (could be right there and I'm just tired) and I'm cool either way, just trying to get info. Thanks and HOPE to see everyone up there.

Jeff

Latex is on a case by case basis. We have yet to have anyone bring any to an event and it has to pass weapon safety. We should have a weapon or two to borrow if it doesn't pass. I hope to see you there!

Matt

Oh no worries, I just thought I'd check. I still got my trusty ultralights ready to roll just in case :D.

Jeff,

I think you are from Ohio....but I am not positive. Anyway, Ann Arbor is right on the way up to Traverse City for you if you would like to car pool a portion of the way. I am going anyway so you do not have to chip in for gas or anything, I just like the company for the 4 hour drive.

Let me know either way
Daver
russelld at umich.edu

insert @ for at and take out the spaces =P
or two31392605six can get ahold of me

Hey Daver,

Jeff is staying in CHI town for a bit... he'd be comming from that direction, I think.

Paul

He's right, I'm currently residing in Chi-town trying to make my way back to Ohio soon, but that's a long story with no real bearing here :D.

Looking pretty iffy at this point anyway, but once I do relocate down if I make my way up there I'll be sure to remember that and get in touch with ya!

Jeff

Back