LCO "Coin"

Draven

Count
Hey folks,

I've got a question. While I love that Tarndale has a unique economical system, I want to know if

1) The Merchant skill is able to assess a value for scales, and trade them in for coin at Logistics periods.

2) Scales are able to be used for anything other than....uh...coin. Because if they're able to be used as replacements for crafting/ritual components, then awesome.

Because as it is, I could have a mountain of the rarest scales, and if I can't use that alongside of production points, it makes it difficult to split them as loot.

I thought that Merchant allowed you to turn in things with a production point value for coin at logistics. Which is why you cannot get the coin for silvered and strength weapons only the PP part of it.

Scales do not have a PP value, you can use them to pay for things with a PP value however.

The policy that we have been using in Seattle is:

• Evaluatable items are not allowed to be "mercantiled" back at Logistics for coin since they have no Production Point value, except for when Plot and/or the Owner gives express permission.
  • Evaluatable items can be used in lieu of coin to pay for things at Logistics.

Several players have received the express permission of Plot before for certain things. I have not been informed of any change to this policy.

Back