which is sexier leather pants or kilts?

• Leather Pants

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Kilts

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Janzin

Artisan
Okay I was talking with a friend and got in to the discussion. I just wondered what everyone else thinks?

I need some context here. Buffy the Vampire Slayer has taught me that leather pants means that you have gone evil. Unless you're going with a greatkilt kilts can get drafty, which can lead to shrinkage, also evil. Is this a question where I'm being forced to wear one or the other? I'll have the cake please.
-toddo

Kilts can be warm if they are heavy wool. Leather pants would be warmer in the winter/fall and probably too warm in the summer, where as the kilt would be cooler in the summer. So, I might choose both truthfully. If could only choose one would choose kilt since one could wear warm tights underneath in the cooler weather (and wrap some faux furs around the legs for looks) so could be more year round clothing that way.

Ah, but Firefly teaches us that leatherpants means the world as you know it is out to get you, even if the world is a waif of a redheaded girl you accidentally got married to.

For LARP? Neither. Leather pants + running around sweating = chafing of doom. Falling down in the woods in a kilt? Also not pleasant. :D

Kilts only work if you're a hobling and are wearing sparkly gold lamais boxer shorts underneath for Larping, or so I'm told.

I offer a compromise:

Leather Utilikilt

Onitt
:lol: :mrgreen: :ugeek:

word

are you kidding.. we compromise on everything here in America!

=P

Back