Legends of Norrath Card contest

Spare

As some of you might have heard I have been getting more involved with the MMO industry. One of things I was selected for was to be immortalized in a Legends of Norrath card. If you don’t already know Legends of Norrath is the online card game that is tied in with EQ and EQ2.

Anyway here is the card. It was released like 2 or 3 months ago.

Spare.JPG

As of June 30th SOE started accepting EQ and EQ2 player submitted pics for a contest which might not only land you Legends or Norrath as a card but maybe get you a paid trip to Fan Faire in August.

After seeing all the costumes this weekend I figured someone in the alliance might be an EQ player who would want to submit a picture. I mean after all we dress like this on the weekend but you dont have to dress up for the pic.

The Rules are easy
Take a digital photo of yourself.
Tell us about your character with an exciting backstory (300 words maximum)

They will judge the pic and story then choose a winner based on a few critera with is in the rules.

Just wanted to share this information so maybe someone here will get lucky and win ;) Hurry tho, The last day for submissions is July 23rd.

Here is an article with my before and after shots
http://eq2players.station.sony.com/news_archive_content.vm?id=1754

Here is all the contest rules and such and more before and afters
http://legendsofnorrath.station.sony.com/livinglegacy_contest.vm

That is the creepiest picture of Spare I have ever seen.

tieran said:
That is the creepiest picture of Spare I have ever seen.

hehe check this outtake out

SpareOuttake.jpg

I would not submit this one because i thought they might use it :lol:

He's got a weird glint in his eye.

Like he just touched himself innapropriately.

Yeah that one looks liek the glint is maybe directed at someone else.

Never said you didn't.

;-)

Marcena said:
But do you have anyone else from Alliance?

I did not get tapped for this card for doing anything in Alliance LARP. I was a forum troll for a SWG fan site and they decided to thank me by making me a card.

I wanted to make all of you aware that this contest was going on so if you played EQ or EQ2 you could get in on it. Since most of the races transfer over to EQ and EQ2 I figured some of you already had awesome costumes and are able to write cool histories and stuff.

So if you wanted you could do a submission and see what happens you could not miss out on this.

Spare said:
tieran said:
Like he just touched himself innapropriately.

I thought I always had this look?

That's because you are always touching yourself inappropriately.

"And stop touching yourself!"
"It really is Jesus."

Real Genius great movie

Marcena said:
Okay, where is that from?

That is a line from the classic Val Kilmer Moive "Real Genius". After they knock out Ken and install that transmitter in his mouth one says that to Ken.

Back