Letter To the People of Erabella

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanWarheart

Minnesota Staff
This message is posted on every notice board and cried by every herald.

To the People of Erabella,

We are at peace. With the invaders off our shores we in the minister council along with the nobility of our great nation have written a peace treaty with the nation of Thoinia.

The terms are as follows:

The Isle of Zephyr will be seceded to the nation of Thoinia.
All civilians of Erabella taken by Thoinia will be returned immediately and freed of their bondage.
The Thoinian government will pay a reparation cost of 500,000 gold piece over the next two years
All prisoners of war will be exchanged.
The trade to Thoinian ports by Erabellan traders will not incur any tariffs on trade goods for the next twenty five years.
Finally Thoinia and Erabella will have a non-aggression pact for the next thirty years to promote prosperity within our nation.

With this I must greatly thank the military leaders and our brave soliders for their valiant efforts during the war. Your sacrifice has kept our nation together.

Finally I must thank the Adventurers for the key parts they played during this conflict. Many of us, including myself, owe these Heroes our lives. I with the vote of the minister council have agreed to award the honorary titles of Protectors of the Nation to all the adventurers who worked tirelessly to help save our nation.

-Prime Minister Carden Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back