LICH KING I DO NOT WANT YOUR PUPPIES

kalindra

Adept
To Lich King McGregor:

PANTHERGHASTS ARE IN NO WAY A PUPPY STORM. I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT ANY DEAD PUPPIES!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE PUPPIES!

--Dagmara

...seriously.

I miss one market day, and it comes down to this. Just... just somebody please tell me what kind of crazy mess I'm going to be coming back to...

-Benjamin Bookworm

kalindra said:
To Lich King McGregor:

PANTHERGHASTS ARE IN NO WAY A PUPPY STORM. I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T WANT ANY DEAD PUPPIES!

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE PUPPIES!

--Dagmara

Little Dryad,

Those creatures were entirely alive and breathing, I told you I would do my best to deliver on your desire. Besides pantherghasts are very much like puppies, they were indeed young creatures, just like a puppy would be. They under stand simple commands...come, sit, slay all those who associate themselves with a particular group....just like a puppy might. Did you at least try to rub one of their bellies?

I worked very hard on that gift for you, I find that I am taken aback and hurt by your response, surely you would still like to be friends? A token of esteem or return gift would be appropriate here to avoid hurt feelings.

Remember always,

Manners are important and Penmanship counts.

-The Lich King McGregor.

Dagmara,

The Lich King is right. A return gift is in order. I have a wonder gift for you to give to him. Unfortunately its metal and sharp and I know how much you hate to touch such things. Why don't you send McGregor my way the next time I'm in town and I'll give it to him personally on your behalf. I should be around in a few weeks time.

Foss

A Lich King? Could someone fill me in on exactly who this is and why he controls Pantherghasts?

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

As for your question about Pantherghasts, Thorgrim, any sufficiently capable Celestial ritualist can summon and command Pantherghasts if he or she wished and had the materials to do so. Heck, I could do it if I so desired and had the necessary ritual supplies.

However, on a more notable note, whilst I might not know who exactly this lich is, I am certain that he is not who he claims to be; I was present when the Lich King McGregor was permanently destroyed just shy of four years ago.

Something here seems off.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

Lich king,
I'm sorry you're disappointed that I didn't like your present, bit maybe you should make sure you've got the right type of puppies before you start sending them to people. Those puppies were super bony, didn't you feed them before you wrapped them up and sent them over? Plus they were super grumpy! They were so hungry they all tried to eat me and my friends which was super scary until Hooter McGavin sent our one back home. He was probably glad to be back in his own house, you probably shouldn't just steal hungry sad puppies from their parents.

Also panthers and puppies are not the same thing at all. Panthers are more like giant grumpy cats and pantherghasts are like giant grumpy cats that kill you. It would be like if I sent you a birthday cake and then said "HERE EAT THIS CAKE IT'S REALLY GOOD PLUS ALSO IT'S POISONED TOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU'RE WELCOME" plus the cake was also crying about how I took it away from its dad. Would you eat that cake? Or try to hug it? But thanks for trying, I guess.

--Dagmara

out of curiosity....when is your birthday?

-McGregor the Lich King

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
As for your question about Pantherghasts, Thorgrim, any sufficiently capable Celestial ritualist can summon and command Pantherghasts if he or she wished and had the materials to do so. Heck, I could do it if I so desired and had the necessary ritual supplies.

However, on a more notable note, whilst I might not know who exactly this lich is, I am certain that he is not who he claims to be; I was present when the Lich King McGregor was permanently destroyed just shy of four years ago.

Something here seems off.

~ Gandian Ravenscroft
The Magus of Tempered Rage

Perhaps I'm confused or maybe I just don't understand the magics, but aren't liches typically necromancers? I could understand if he was both a celestialist and an earthen mage, but wouldn't he need at least formal understandings of earthen magic to be a lich?

Also, if he's a lich then I think we should destroy him. Again if need be.

-Thorgrim Stoneaxe, of the Runebinder Clan

Thorgrim,

While I will not say how one can become a Liche, just know it's tainted magic and anyone can become one, they need not be Earthen casters, or Celestial casters. He's either skilled in Celestial formal and Earth, or just Celestial. Either way, he won't leave Hope's Reach as easily a 2nd time.

- Sheriff Asher of Hope's Reach

Great, I for-see a birth day gollem or something of the sort coming... If it happens to be your birthday next market day, I would be careful.

Dagmara, I would ignore this imposter.

"Lich King," Why not show your self and show us who you are?

-Fredrick Crawford, Guildsman

Back