Lifting ze spirits and helping ze crafters

Keallit

Artisan
Greetings adventurers!

With ze coming gathering, zhere has been an air of heaviness to all zhat we do. Because of zhis, and ze fact that we have a great many crafters coming who vill be spending a large amount of coin, Ze Rycha Voda vill be hosting an auction. What vill we be auctioning, you ask? Baked goods. Ze Hemlock and Mint Bakery Emporium vill be supplying ze baked goods. But Locke, you may ask, why a baked goods auction? Great question! Zhis is because adventurers love a good auction, and zhey love a good baked item.

Ze items ve will be auctioning off at ze beginning of ze gathering vill be:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Pie
Banana Cream Pie
Butter Rolls
Oreo Macaroons
Peanut Butter Cookies

This list may have things added to it as vell. These vill be sold by ze slice or in small bags. Anyone vishing to purchase ze whole item may do so. All proceeds from ze auction vill go to ze crafters to make as much as zhey can vithout ze pressure of funding. If anyone vishes to purchase the whole item and wants to make a private bid, please feel free to reach out by pigeon and ve can discuss prices. Ve also ask zhat all crafters who vill be making things at ze gathering reach out so zhat we may supply you vith ze coins you need. First come, first serve on zhat. Also if zhere are any other bakers who vish to add items to ze auction, please feel free to reach out. Ve want to make sure ze crafters can keep all of us safe and supplied.

-Locke, Matron of Ze Rycha Voda

Matron Locke,

I am very happy that you would take the initiative to create this event for our crafters and will be participating in the preparations for battle - did I hear a rumor of war paints as well?
I will gladly support the adventuring community and gain something pleasing to the palette in return.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

My wife makes the best stuff to eat and our baker friend isn't bad either. I would literally kill (monsters) for her baked goods.

Roy, happily married to Locke

Back