Lodging

Yames

Well, it looks like I stumbled into the wrong lands on my way through the mists from the Golden Horn. I am assuming that I have landed around Tarndale based upon the flora and fauna that I have heard described from this place. I will ask a local farmer for directions and will make my way toward town tomorrow.

If there is a place that I can stay that is free of a ward or can accommodate a person who prefers earth magic I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Melvynoxus Fungiflora Resdonkorg

Hi Melvyn,

I am not sure if there is space in the Earth Guild, but if there is you are more then welcome to stay there. They often place a ward on the back half of the cabin and leave the front half open. You can probably stay in the bunk in the front that is not behind the ward.

-Kiarra

Thank you for your direction Kiarra, I look forward to seeing your friendly face in this seemingly hostile land. If you need assistance in any way while I am in town feel free to seek me out, it would be my honor to help you in any way possible. I would also happily jump at the opportunity to learn anything that you would be willing to teach me.

Thanks again,

-Melvyn

Back