Logistic Reminders

Little_Ruis

NEPA Staff
Hey guys!

So our first event is coming up in two weeks and I just wanted to remind everyone of some Logistic policies and stuff!

Firstly is a personal please, Please, PLEASE remember to prelogist. All the information (the form link and a copy of the Gifts of the Land) that you need are stickied at the top of the forum here. This makes my and your life easier if you prelogist. Especially please do this because I won't be reaching site til 9 or 10 ish and things can get hectic. I just want to hand people envelopes and get the game started.

Next a reminder of some policies:

• You are now able to blanket two characters. The one you're playing for the weekend (or covering with your NPC shift) and another character. The only things you need to do is tell me at any logistics period at the event. It can only be done at the event. You will need to pay 20 dollars to do so and the character MUST be housed in HQ (Yes! This includes Stormbreak characters!).
  • Regarding prelogists, these should be completed no later than the Tuesday BEFORE the event. If you can't get them done by then please still do them as it makes logistics easier. Please be aware, if your prelogist is late or incomplete (i.e. missing magic items) you will no longer receive a free Gift of the Land.
  • Lastly, unless you are passing through logistics to NPC camp or waiting in line please do not just hang out in the logistics area. If you are in logistics please also be aware of how loud you're talking, the logistics area echoes and the louder it is, the harder it is to hear and the longer you will have to wait as I struggle to help people.

If you need any help with your card or character please don't hesitate to email ashburylog@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Back