Lola's Grab Bag of Wonders

Traceroo

Rogue
Hello to all my Acarthian friends!

I am back in the big city here in New Acarthia here to see all my wonderful friends again real soon! I will be going around in the city for awhile so I am hoping to be seeing all the good friends I was meeting before, and go see the rest of my new friends for the first time. (Hello to you!)

I got some good stuff in my pack so I am going to be doing at least two things among others. One thing I am to be doing is making a raffle for LOLA'S GRAB BAG OF WONDERS! I've got a bag that you can grab, and it's filled with good ****! Nice things that you'll want - You'll see. Good stuff! You will give me 1 silver piece, or something just as nice, and I will put your name in the other bag for the raffle. Then, when everyone swarms around the big city in a fortnight from now, after I eat all my breakfast on Sunday morning whenever I feel like it, I will pick from the bag of names one winning person's name and that one gets to keep LOLA'S GRAB BAG OF WONDERS! This will be having fun. You get a bag full of good ****, and I get a few coins. Everyone is happy, see?

The other thing is maybe I have some other nice things that I found that don't go in the grab bag. When I am feeling like it, I will make the table for Make Me An Offer. You will know when you are seeing it because it will say Make Me An Offer, easy. Some stuff is cheap and I will take pretty much anything you got that isn't dumb -- so don't be offering me, "Oh, I found this nice rock, and this packet full of sugar," because I'm not stupid and you don't want to insult Lola because you are not stupid either!! But if you got a dumb handaxe or your fifth weakness potion or something nobody else wants, maybe that's good enough, yes? We talk it over. Then I got some real nice **** that you are going to want to pay for big, maybe even in the green bills which you can Pay to my Pal over there for the real nice things, which is okay - I take that. And some midlin stuff that's whatever. Make Me An Offer! I take trade for stuff or services, or something good, or even money is fine, too. Come see Lola. I got good ****! Ha!

Alright, that is all. I see you soon.

Peace be upon all the friends to Lola!

~Lola

Hello my friends! It is I, your friend talking to you, Lola! I am traveling back to New Acarthia because it is not filled with snow or snakes!

Once again I will be setting up the Make Me An Offer table if I feel like it and I got nothing better to do. I got some nice good ****, like with enchantments! And some clothes, I also got nice mittens knitted by the foul-mouthed kind old lady. So you watch for that. You make me an offer for something good -- maybe green bills, maybe you do something, maybe a trade? Don't insult me with dumb ****, though.

Hey, my merchant friends with the Money Man and Squyèrenoa and the Baron of Bayenna, is it good with you if I scavenge around in your bins of food to see if you got extras? You always got so much. I will bring a bucket of hot wieners! I got some friends with me, can they come, too? They are real nice. They will be real clean and won't leave grubby marks on your food or nothing. They will bring food to share at your camp, too.

I also hope to meet with the Malady Squyère-Sheriff and see the new bribe structure for the town guard if I still missed it. I been gone for a spell, so I got to catch up on vital details. I got some real nice boots with flat soles that might be better to be Squyère-Sheriff in, and I give you a real good deal. Make me an offer!

I am eager to see all my Acarthian friends and introduce you to some new friends of yours, too, you see.

Peace be upon you my friends and bounty, and we embrace soon!

~Lola

Back