Long lost sailor heading into port...

Any ol' friends o' Raif's still wanderin' in d'ese here parts? Chicken Leg? Arranin?
Barring d'at, any Familia got room by de fire for one a long way from home?

~Raif Dandelion

I'm familiar with Arranin and Chicken Leg Jack, but I've never seen either on this side of the Mists. To my knowledge, they're both still in the Golden Horn.

I would recommend speaking with Taliya. She's the Bandolier of the local Gypsy family. Hopefully, she'll respond herself.

Safe travels to you. Be careful at night.

-Zeth

Dang, don' tell me ah missed mah headin' again. I gotta quit drinkin' an' navigatin' de mists at de same time. Ah well, t'anks for de warnin' an' ah'll make mahself known to de local Bandoliah o' course soon as ah figure out which way ah'm headed.

~Raif

Raif,

We have more then enough room for more family to stay with us the next gather. If you have found lodging with those you are more familiar I still look forward to meeting you.

If you are in need of anything that you are unable to carry with you please let me know.

-Taliya

Danke, cousin. I 'ave some t'ing I need to leave in yo' keepin', but ah may need use of a sword an' shield if y'ave one to spare. Ah can offah up some Celestial 'craftin services if ya got de scroll an' component ya need fo' it. For all ah know your a right powerful castah yo'self but ah offah up my services to ya while in de area.

~Raif

Raif,

I vaguely remember you from 5 or 6 years ago in Taneryn; perhaps near Stillrun or the Dalkani public house?

As far as I am aware, access to Taneryn has been closed by the mists, perhaps that is why you ended up here and not there - your sailing skills have not failed you... I have not seen Chicken Leg Jack for about a year now, and Arrannin for even longer still, but I hear about them from time to time and they are doing as well as can be expected.

Safe travels,

Sir Avaran

Back