Lookin' for a place to stay

Polare

Count
Greetin's, folks!

Ah've met some of ya while workin' over at Daybreak Farm an' helpin' out over there, or down in tha' Golden Harn with tha' mino-taurs. Ah can't seem ta' get back ta' Andar these days; ah hear tha' Portal got closed or some-what? Any-how, ah figured ah'd head back ta' Tarndale in a couple o' weeks here and see what needs doin, if thar be any deaders around or what-like. Ah could use a place ta' stay an' rest mah head, if any one gots a spare bed. Ah prefer no pets, please, but ah suppose in a pinch ah might make do with a bit o' fur so long as them's been de-wormed and ain't got no fleas on 'em. Ah'm a pretty decent healer, an' real useful ta help out a cabin what needs some protectin'-like, tho there are those what seem ta' take offense ta mah healin' o' people-first.

If'n you and yours gots a spare cot for me, please lemme know here in tha' Dreamscape. Ah'll be Wardin' mah own bed area, and am otherwise all happy-like ta' help out with tha' cabin however ah can. Ah try ta' be helpful whenever it's needful-like, there be plenty who can vouch for me.

Thanks, and ah tip mah hat to ya in advance.
Peter Hirony

Hey Peter

Been wondering were you went from time to time.
Well I been hearing about undead over in tarndale but I been looking after the farm alot these days since It is needed so much.

And I can vouch for him being a good healer and all. And if there are any undead around I would much rather have him next to me in a fight. Hope it all goes well down there.
Hunt Safe.

Xavic

Well, thank'ee, Xavic. It's darn good to hear that yer safe! Ah hope tha' farm stays all clear for ya.

-Peter

Howdy folks! Ah'll be in town in 'bout a fort-night 'er so an' could use a place ta' stay agin. Same thang as last time; Ah plan ta' Ward mah own bunk, and Ah prefer no pets if that's all righ' wit' you. Wit' that said, Masta Luke's pets weren't no real trouble last time, that's a truth, so Ah ken put up wit' 'em ifn' there ain't no other place ta stay.

Thankee much,
Peter

Peter,

My husband and I were kind enough to allow you to stay in our home, last you visited. Our family and friends are not pets. We do not take kindly to them being refereed to as such. I would suggest that you seek lodging somewhere else this gathering.

I do not care for your bigotry or racism towards others, many whom are loved ones, family, friends, and neighbors.

I have been extremely tolerant of it in the past, but I will not abide it in my own home or in the community that I live in.

Respectfully,
-Kiarra

Howdy, Kiarra,

Ah unnerstand that you maight not see tha' worl' inna same way Ah see it, an I don' expect evry'un tah see it mah way. Ah appreciate tha' hospitality las' tahm, but ain't goona apologize fer mah terminolagies. Mah words be full ah no malice what-so-ever, Ah just say it like Ah see thangs. Ah never say any-thang other than what Ah'm thinkin', which by my ken be a fair sight more honest than many a them folks in this here town. From tha' stories Ah hear thar be plenny o' people who be consortifyin' with all types o' bad fellers like them Red-eyed folk or somma them Neccermancers or what not; Ah cain't say Ah rightly unnerstand why you decide ta focus on mah particular way o' honesty over somma them fellers but that's yer per-rogative Ah suppose.

In any regahd, like Ah stated, Ah appreciate tha' previous invitation an' take no offense to yer' tone. If'n anyone else in town woul' appreciat an honest healer an' protecter of them folks what cain't help themselves stay'n wit' 'em, Ah'm happy tah offer mah services. If'n nobody be innerested in sharin' a bunk wit' my particular brand o' honesty, well then, Ah'm happy tah take a cabin all to me-self and still work on healin' an' protectin' those who be needin' it. Heck, Ah've proven Ah'll even share mah healin with them what I don't see eye-to-eye wit', though Ah make no bones about preferrin' tah spend it in mah particular order o' thinkin.

-Peter

MoonKitten said:
Peter,

My husband and I were kind enough to allow you to stay in our home, last you visited. Our family and friends are not pets. We do not take kindly to them being refereed to as such. I would suggest that you seek lodging somewhere else this gathering.

I do not care for your bigotry or racism towards others, many whom are loved ones, family, friends, and neighbors.

I have been extremely tolerant of it in the past, but I will not abide it in my own home or in the community that I live in.

Respectfully,
-Kiarra

Peter,

You are welcome to stay in the Earth Guild, sadly there is no circle there currently. All I ask is that you are respectful towards those that live and stay there as well, and to the members of the Earth Guild.

-Kiarra

Back