Looking for a High-Quality Custom Tunic

Kasuni

Squire
Hey all!

I have been working on sprucing up my character's costume, and I have a piece in mind that I would really like to add to my collection.

The closest thing that I have found is this

http://www.etsy.com/listing/1106977...type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

I am looking for this style of hooded tunic, but without the sides lacing up. I prefer there be some sort of front-button closure. I want it to be fully lined. Basically, a hooded, sleeveless tunic with fairly simple tailoring options. I would realistically need to have the coat re-fitted every 6 months or so, which means that I just need it to not be too complicated to take in.

I was wondering if I could commission any of our expert seamstresses or seamsters for the job. I would like to see examples of previous work if possible, and then we can talk about a quote.

I would just prefer to order this custom from someone I know and can try it on with and talk to than someone off of an eBay store.

Let me know if you're interested/able.

Emily

I don't know if you remember it, but I had my overdress made because I couldn't find what I wanted. She custom fit it to my measurements and it fits perfectly. Alison is an experienced seamstress and has been active in the SCA for ages. I also got to pick out the fabric since she's in Portland. :) She's now making me an everyday dress. 503-285-4017. If you're on Facebook, you can see her stuff at Fjorlief InHaga.

Back