Looking for a Race Change and Catalyst

Resete

I am attempting to acquire a Race Change Scroll, as well as the catalyst for......reasons. If you, or someone you know is in possession of them and willing to sell, please do not hesitate to contact me here, or more privately. Thank you!

~Resete of the Platinum Tongue~

I can see that there are limited responses. Is that because no one has one, or that no one is willing to part with what they have? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. If you doubt my motives - please contact me separately so that I can alleviate your concerns. Thank you again for anyone who responds.

Sorry for the late reply. The Dreamscape is a hard place for me to attune too. To many other dream things bouncing around I guess.

We don't have any in our stores but as a Quail if we can find one or someone we can make a trade with it is yours? However may I ask what ingenious use you have thought off for this scroll? Perhaps morphing an enemy in some way or something just as woogie?

-Embrawk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am more than willing to discuss my reasonings with the Quails, or if you wish through private conversation here in the Dreamscape. While there is no maliciousness or danger involved directly in my plans, I do not wish to openly discuss them as there are those who may disapprove of my actions may attempt to rout me.

I appreciate the quails assistance in this matter.

I am attempting to draw attention to this request yet again. I am still in need and have had very limited responses other than, "I may know someone" or "I'll set the word out". If there is anyone in possession of one or both pieces and they are willing to sell it - just speak with me - name your price. I find myself in need of this - sooner than later.

~Resete of the Platinum Tongue

Hello Resete,

I have just double checked the Adventure Club's stores, and unfortunately we do not have what you need. But I did not want you to think you had been ignored. I hope you find what you are looking for. (Not least because I am very curious as to your mysterious plans.)

Good luck,
Plue

Back