Looking for a Smith

Winterthorn

Artisan
My companions and I will be travelling to your lands once more and we find ourselves in need of armor and possibly spare armaments. I know this comes rather late, as many of you will most likely be in transit to Midmeadow, but any assistance that could be provided would be most appreciated.

Goodman and companions,

Since your request seems aimed at Blacksmiths and Armorers, I am sanctioned to respond to your request. We believe His Majesty to have called for assistance internally, thus directing you and your companions to a military camp within House C'Naeus lands. Due to the current political issues, we have not been servicing our posts within C'Naeus until the traitors are found out and removed. Our Guild will endeavor to send assistants to yourselves, if possible. We will request safe passage from the Knights of the Land and Knights of the Realm, if we are able to reach your location we will have goods with us.

Mayhap you will find unsanctioned forges within the military installation, if you or your companions have the necessary skills, please use the forges to your own needs, you will have no contest or issue from our Guild at this time.

Sincerely,
Guild Member Nanuat Marugus
Brotherhood of Anvil and Iron

Winterthorn,

Heya buddy! Im tryin ta figure out how to get there. If i can make it ill bring supplies. Send me a missive with what ya'll need.

Grim

Grim,

I wont be there. Sorry. I just returned to icenia. Working my way back to camp. See you there!

Eitiri

Grim, I'll be following you this time.

Oooh Saradys, you didn't tell me you know a guy named Dwarf. This should be fun!

T'zel

I will bring arrows in bushels. If I can gain access to a forge and supplies Ill make enough to to last you a bit. Good to hear you are still kicking around. Is Leona with you and is She well?

Eitiri, thou shalt everywhere and always be the champion of the good and right against injustice and evil
.this land is an "everywhere" if my aid can protect those that cant protect themselves then im still making the trip.

Chulainn, i wouldnt have it any other way.

Back