Looking for a transportation miracle...

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
Hello all you wonderful alliance folks!

I'm doing everything I can to make it to the latter half of the August event, even though I'm just going to NPC now. But as far as I can tell, it's looking impossible for me to find anything that can get me there (what with me not owning a car.) So I'm coming to the boards to see if anyone has any miraculous insight!

I'm looking to leave Bloomsburg on SATURDAY (20th), sometime after 12pm. I could also potentially leave from Harrisburg, but that would make it at least 2pm til I can leave.

If anyone knows any Greyhound, Amtrak, or other public transportation stations near Bloomsburg and near Montrose, please let me know! OR, if (miracle of miracles) anyone is traveling up to the site later in the afternoon on Saturday and happens to be passing through either of those areas, please let me know!

I'm rather stressed and upset by how crazy my life has been this week (and will be next week), so it'd be so cool if I could make it up to the event and just let off some steam by beating up a few of my closest friends with boffer weapons. I'd really appreciate any possible ideas anyone might have as to how to make this possible without being a huge inconvenience to anyone.

And I guess if it isn't possible, then that's just the way the cookie crumbles, and I still appreciate all the help! Know that I will miss all of you, and I will make it to another event as soon as I can! <3 <3 <3

Ok friends, this looks to be taken care of at this point! I can't believe it, but a few generous people are going way out of there way to make this happen! If all goes according to plan, I'll see you all sometime on Saturday! :)

Back