Looking for a weaponsmith.

Pyro727

Scholar
My mistress and I will be coming back these lands and are looking for some new weapons. We are looking to buy a staff, and a bow. Send me a pigeon if you can help us.

Sincerely,
Ryuhoshi

I dhink dat I have a staff extra. Doh I must say dat Tazulta can make moh dhan jus' da one dhat I have.

-Hengin

Then I'd like to speak with this Tazulta. Can you get ahold of this person Hengin?

He onla dream some times. Jus' wait a bit.

-Hengin

Honorable Vornae Ryuhoshi,

I have a bow that I will be willing to sell to you, seek me out at the Falcon's Roost and I will supply it for you.

Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost

McGregor,

I see a good tavern keep remembers good tippers. I'll seek you out at once. Mistress Kurayami will be please that a new bow has been found for her.

Ryuhoshi

My smithy work hardily leaves me much time to dream, so if you need weapons or armor made, send me a strong bird with the message as the wee' little pidgies' just don't seem to fair well with my apprentice Iganeous' birds of prey pets. Tis enough work fixing people's weapons & armor without needing to worry about saving every bloody messenger bird that gets sent to my way.

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Traveling Blacksmith

that may be true Tazoulti but a trained falcon works just as well and i myself have a staff if someone has need of it.

Iganeous ironforge

Yes Thaq, that is called "strengthening" of a weapon. But it is quite costly, send me a strong bird with a message if you would like to discuss it.

- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Traveling Blacksmith

Back