Looking for adventurers with a keen mind for history and/or inquisitive spirit.

Graham Wolsey

Scholar
Marshal
Greetings Acarthia!

I'm looking for a few newer adventurers* that either want to break into the realm of politics** in Acarthia or just like information and history, to help with a special project at the next gather in November of 417. No combat experience is required, just a keen mind and the ability to pay attention to details and remember information accurately (or take good notes). We will be reviewing a treaty from around year 0 of the kingdom and attempting to acquire more information about some of the historical data following the aftermath of the treaty. Some of the information we will be investigating is dangerous and there might be a few unforeseen consequences from prying into this matter. Please consider your commitments to this project carefully.

You will be compensated for your time with some coin, but more importantly with information that might put you at the center of the next "big thing" in Acarthia. Based on the experiences in the theater of the dead as well as rumors and informants I have around the kingdom I believe that this research will be critical to a battle that is coming to the kingdom in the months and maybe even years ahead. If you are interested please send me a private letter or reply here if you don't mind being publicly involved. Spots are limited*** so if you have interest I encourage you to respond as quickly as is convenient.

-Sir Graham Wolsey, Eagle Knight of Tiatar and Lord of Port Tyrok

*Scribes, historians, socialites, detectives, advisers, and those hungry for knowledge are more appropriate for this task than traditional "adventurers" so I use this term colloquially here.
**Being a noble is not a prerequisite for involvement in this task**
***Members of the Loremaster's Guild and early respondents will be prioritized, research slots are limited***

Back