Looking for crafter (High Elf)

ThatOneElf

Artisan
Hello!~

I'm looking to possibly upgrade my kit this season (either for this season or in prep for next). Looking for someone to at least make the scale mail portion as seen in the picture. (metal pauldrons and helmet would be nice, but not required)

http://fantasy-craft.deviantart.com/art/My-LARP-character-381866043

This /is/ for a High Elf persona. So any extra ideas to enhance it are welcome.

Looking to do this preferably on a payment plan, with a large deposit to start it off.

I'm not looking to make anything right now, but scale is actually pretty easy to work with, this scale mail can be found by going to theringlord.com I made my myself some scale coated gloves and between videos online and time spent, it's relatively easy to learn.

If you go the DIY route, I'd suggest getting the extra large scales that TRL recently started offering. I haven't used them yet (I intend to order some to play with pretty soon) but it'll probably save you a couple dozen hours over the course of a project that size. Extra large scales are about 200 per square foot, large scales are 300. I'd also keep in mind that scalemail doesn't flow as nicely as chainmail, so pulling it on and off over your head will be more difficult - it might be worth it to put in a side closure of some sort to make it easier.

Back