Looking For Experienced Formalist

jwconvery

Spellsword
I would like to buy the services of an experienced caster (16+ levels of formal), and some of their High Magic. Either School.

Please respond with the price per Ritual and per High Magic. Also please tell me how much of that High Magic you'd be willing to sell at a given time.

-Gideon

Last edited:
Gideon-

I am an experienced Earth Ritual caster and would be happy to provide you with my services, presuming your needs veer toward my skills.

I generally charge one Reagent per ritual I cast. I am willing to reserve my High Magic for such purposes but charge an additional Reagent for each High Magic ability I prepare (whether or not those abilities are used). I am willing to accept coin, however in such cases I will generally charge a small premium for my services over the going rate for Reagents.

Travel safely,
Mathis
Order of the Emerald Flame

Mathis,

I think we are past the point to plan for this current gathering.
I will take you up on your services for the following gathering. Your prices seem very reasonable.

-Gideon

I have mastered 30 tombs of Celestial Formal and am happy to help. My costs are usually in saved components and any tips you wish you give out. Time is a factor here or course as I like to prepare for important castings to ensure their success as much as I am able. Now, that is not to undercut Mathis, and if that seems reasonable then I will mach his offer in these lands. I am open to negotiations though.

-Fredrick

Back