Looking for Good Photos

"Good" here meaning good shadows and contrast, high quality, and good composition.
I love to paint. The problem is, if I don't have an art teacher shouting at me 24/7 I never get anything done. But being obsessed with Alliance, if I paint something LARP related it will get done. To this end I am looking for good photographs of your character, portrait style, battle pose, whatever. This isn't a commission, but I'll post a picture and you like the painting, I'll give you (the subject) first buying rights.

Please and thank you!
Amelia
a_lizak@yahoo.com

I have a pretty good one of Kalaji and a very good one of Ruqayyah. They were taken a few years ago at Camp Sacajawea. It was a very sunny day and the way the light plays through the trees is very nice, especially on the pic of Ruqayyah. My computer is being temperamental right now (I'm writing this on Maria's) and if I can get it to behave for a while I'll see if I can retrieve the pics for you.

If you want to take a look at www.alliancelarpohio.net there are a sizable number of pictures on there.

There should be at least one or two that meet your specifications.

Back