Looking for information about the totem animals.

My recent adventures have led me down a path toward the totem animals/spirits. I have been told by the spirit of a long lost friend(the bear cloak that is always with me) that I need to try to find a way to bring balance back to the totem animals by bringing all the dead one back to life. I know a little bit about these animals, but not enough. I am looking for any information I can get about them right now. Ie. How many are there? What type of animals are there? Which ones are currently dead/alive? Have they even been resurrected in the past? If so how? Are there any negative consequences to resurrecting any of them? Along with anything else I can learn.

Thanks,
Garwon Tel'Morko

Garwon Tel'Morko

I have no idea about anything you said...but I now want to be involved!

-Kalith

Disclaimer: me from Gaden and the tribes the have a real love hate -mostly hate- relationship with spirits there cause they're super elemental-ie.

While me is not from Terna me can say a little bit about da totems. There is Wolf, Bear, Owl, and Crow. And maybe stag too can't remember. Each is tied to different tribe and I think maybe only one is active. Me not sure how da balance of em works but me know the Crow totem sucks cause da Crow tribes use necromancy.

-Ragnarok

Garwon,

Me shaman of the crow tribe next in line to become high shaman after Lennox. It good to see other tinking about dis problem. I have much to say on de totems and will tell you all at your next market. Do not be afraid, we crow get bad name from old shamans who used necromancy but not us now. I will noticed easy.

-Ishna, Shaman of the crow tribe.

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

I will be willing to listen and learn next market day. Look forward to seeing you.

Garwon Tel'Morko

Garwon,

I remember from our trip to visit the Turtle Tribe a few markets back that their totem is not currently active.

-Corbell

Back