Looking For Kaida Sanu Ritual Scrolls

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I had this thought sharing a thing I was looking for, but it occurred to me that others may be looking for things as well so a more open space for people to share what they are looking for and hopefully connect with someone who may have what they need.

Personally,

I am in search of the Summon Foundation Element Scroll, as well as more construct Rituals and bound shards. These are needed for my projects benefiting the town.. also, a growing need for hearthstone... closely tied rituals are prefered

I'm also looking for a collection of bound shards, light/dark, Mark/un mark, Cloak of Darkness, audible Projection, extend battle magic duration, warder glyph.
These are more in relation to my personal projects of magical plants and animals and the management of my barn, greenhouse, workshops and labs. Closely tied rituals are prefered

Jack of all Trades, render improved, Spell Store, retribution x2, recharge prowess, resist Destroy Magic.
These are the last few rituals I need for my future Spellbook and may be from any traveled Mist from within Prademar/rathfall/ or Kaida Sanu - but only those which create easily traveling Enchantments are desired.

As far as "stuff"

I'd like to get a collection of Superior Equipment, particularly ritual Quills into the town supplies. In light of our undead issues, I'd like to also begin to stockpile a small collection restoritive Potions & and alchmical antidotes. For those skilled in their professions, we could recycle out some of the things it may not need in favor of what it will.

For me personally, I also want to begin collecting the Quills which I can not create, in trade for the Quill which I can (which is terminate). With a particular imphasis of the Quill of Casters Mark and Quill of Insert Reagent.

All in all whoever is capable of making the Quill of insert reagent is likely to have a lucrative future until we explore more of the land and other reagents become more plentiful.

As always I have battle magic scrolls available as a trading option.

My good Bureaucrat,

House Aviary be right happy and willing to fill out the Town Stores with Quills of all varieties save Quill of Caster's Mark--which really are not all that great a loss to be honest and true. Being that it for the good of the Town, we do give a deep discount on the cost of materials and expertise and let these gems go for a flat three gold per or 25 assorted crafting materials. Do be letting me know how many you need and when.

Ratite Hudsonia Zenorum Of a Single Kind
Valet and Livery to House Aviary

I am still in search of a Summon Foundation Elemental Scroll, ideally locally sourced in Kaida Sanu. If one "isn't for sale" then allowing me to read from it, & spellcraft from it could and would be compensated for the "loan".

I am attempting to explore the viability of a Stone Elemental to raise and construct our town walls in exchange for our rather alarming stockpiled hearthstone between myself and other adventurers.

By years end, I will need a total of 3 construct Rituals, and 3 bound shards. Which will allow me to continue Bartholomew the Portal Guardian & Bartholomew the Tower Guardian. As well as build the Bridge Guardian and create the light system which allows them to share information with the town. Donations of Reagents to this cause is also appreciated.

Extend Battle Magic & Warding Glyph I plan to use among the Barns and Stables so that the animals are capable or roaming to a degree, escape or shelter as needed within the boundary. This will be particularly relevant when we begin to breed & cross breed the horses for additional horses next spring.

For my own projects, light/darken - mark/un - warder Glyph- extend Battle magic - Bound Shard.... thus far.... are some of the things I am collecting for barn Habitats of normal and more exotic residents.

Back