Looking for Ritual caster

I'm starting a new character, an elf adept, but I will have an arcane armor and spirit link scroll I need casted. Is there anyone who can help me out with this?

(Remember this is an ingame forum so you are your character, you would not call yourself a character.)

I sincerely Apologize, my good man. Seeing as I am new to these parts, I am in need of a ritual caster with the expertise to cast arcane armor. Send me word if you have such skills you may use.

Good Day,

Sir, perhaps you have a name that we may address you as? Mine is Eve.
If you have the scrolls available at the start of the market day along with a slew of the raw materials needed. I know of a number of people who may be able to help you. I am but a small stone of a caster compared to some and if no others are available for the market and I can get the permission of the masters of the lands, I would be willing to help. Please seek me out if no others offer their hand; I will be the Hobbling in blue and black.

May your travels be smooth,

Eve Rosenfeld-Thornberry
Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Initiate of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna

Haha, I suppose a name would be in order! I am called Wycliff, pleased to make your acquaintance, Eve. I'm grateful for your offer, though I must confess, I have never seen a such a being as a Hobling: I look forward to meeting you in person!

In the name of Wisdom,

Wycliff, the Seeker.

Back