Looking for Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
Greetings to all,

I'm looking to see if anyone has a Limited Circle of Power Scroll which I might use to spellcraft at the next gathering. If you want you can send me a private dream. I have heard that there is one or more around Kupspar, so if you know of anyone who has one ask them to send me a dream so I can speak with them of what the cost maybe for its use.

If you have anything that is of the Earth or General aspect that you would want to be spellcrafted, depending on what it is and how much High Magic I have, we can work out something as well.

Ritual casting could also be done if I know in advance, again Earth or General aspect only. Cost would depend on the Ritual and possible backlash or flaws...

Do you have a pile of stuff you just dont need or want? Let me know, I can work with you to get it sold, for a small cost.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane
War Caster of Red Paw
Elder of Clan Red Bear

If you have an Enchant Ritual Scroll, I would like to buy or trade for it as well.

Live well and Die with Honor
Cyric

I like casting rituals....

- Lamari

Stilling to look for a Limited Circle of Power Scroll to spellcrafted for this gathering. Also I can still spellcraft a bit if anyone is looking.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

I can augment this offer of spell crafting for celestial scrolls and general, so if my friend has exhausted himself my skills are available.
-Kogara Shanshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back