Looking for Spirit Forge

Gormegil

If anyone has access to a Spirit Forge set I would be willing to purchase it from you. A member of my household is in need thank you.

Sir Gormegil
Caldaria

Gormegil said:
If anyone has access to a Spirit Forge set I would be willing to purchase it from you. A member of my household is in need thank you.

Sir Gormegil
Caldaria

There's a line. Kalin's at the front of it right now.

Marcena said:
What eez Kalin turning into?! 'e deed nye like beingk elvin nye more?

A spirit forge focuses on skills, not his race. He still wants to be an elf.

In either case. If someone has the set for sale we are willing to make it worth your while to sell it.

Sir Gormegil
Caldaria

Sir Gormegil,

It is so good to hear from you. I don't know if you remember me but i visited Caldaria last summer with my sister.
I don't know of anyone that has a spirit forge or the catalyst for it, but i do know of a person that might be able to find one and sell it to you for a high price.
Does this mean we might see you in our fair lands soon?

I would not mind visiting other lands especially one where I have had good interaction with their citizens already. It is good to hear from you. If I were to find a scroll in your lands I would certainly be visiting with several members of my house, that is certain. At the moment I am seeking a scroll anywhere I might be able to get to through the mists. If you know of someone who would be interested in selling or trading for a set I would be interested in being put in contact with them. Thank you.

Sir Gormegil

That is good to hear.
I contacted the person about it and he will either contact you directly or do it her.

Togashin

Wow,

Sir Gormegil might come visit Wayside? If he do, dan We be sure to have him and crew place to stay, right Togashin?

Back