Looking for use of a workshop or two.

Paige

Artisan
Goodmen and Goodwomen of Wayside,

My traveling companion and I will be arriving in town on the eve of this coming gather. I am looking forward to catching up with a great many of you whom I have not seen in some time. My companion, Nova Kinkade, is a Mystic Wood Elf with considerable skill in making both scrolls and potions. I am hopeful that someone may know of a workshops that she might be able to use as we travel through. Please let me know if you are aware of any workshops that may be available and whom I should contact to make necessary arrangements.

May You Find Balance This Day,
Sergeant Panda of the Grey Blades

Master Panda,

I can provide the scroll shop. If Kinkaid would assent to a short lesson on scroll making. I am schooled but have nowhere near mastered it.

Thanks,

Jehan Wyldweaver

Ser Jehan,

Your reputations proceeds you for your kindness and generosity and you do not fail to live up to the rumors. Goodwoman Kinkaid will be happy to instruct you in proper creation of scrolls. Thank you for your assistance and quick reply.

May You Find Balance This Day,
Sergeant Panda of the Grey Blades

It has been a long while since anyone wanted to seek out my workshop for potions. Well save from my own personal use. I would love to meet up and talk more about possible recipes for potions and share a wine with another Potion Master.

Back