Looking for work over the summer?

Lech

Artisan
Hello adventurers,

I'm looking for a few volunteers to help me look into a few things over the summer months. If you are interested please let me know and I will inform you what I need.
Also if there is anything anyone wants to look into but not sure where to start. I may be of some service as well.

Thank you,

Baron Foss Fairfax

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Baron Fairfax,
I am free during the summer months and can help look into the things that are needed. Please let me know how I can help.

-Edwin

I similarly have work available for interested parties over the summer. While of course you should aid the nobility in any endeavor you can, should you find yourself unable to help Baron Foss Fairfax, I can provide paying work. In addition, I never will leave you to die in entirely preventable ways, then blame you for your "inability to follow orders". I may be upset with your antics, or even leave you out of future endeavors, but if adventurers cannot trust one another on missions, what do we really have here?

-Joseph Smith
Tradesman of Storm's Rose

Ooh, I can find stuff for people to do, too, if they want me to! If Foss or Joseph have things to do, they're probably more important than my stuff, though. The offer still stands, though!

~ Silp

Baron Foss,

Just lemme know whatcha need.

GRONK

Me will not be in Gaden for a while so me can maybe do stuff too.

-Ragnarok

Not to take over your thoughts good Baron, but...

If anyone is planning to go to either the Sapphire Kingdom or Dayspear Dynasty via S.U.N. Bay I have 2 ships available if passage is desired. Just seek me out!

- Commodore Binks

Baron Fairfax,

I'd be willing to be of assistance on over the summer months.

~Skylark

Commodore Binks,
I think I will take you up on you offer in a slightly different way. I will send you a pigeon to explain.

Also if anyone is looking to go to the First Forest in Anret I should be able to provide transpot.

Captain Aramis Seablade

Between The Company's The Sea Witch, and my Muddy Gipper and Sirens Charm we should have enough room if anyone is looking to travel to either The Sapphire Kingdom, First Forest or S.U.N. Bay. Passage is a drink at next Market from any fellow adventurer, unless you have cargo, then it's a simple 1g for transport. Though, if you truly want a ship to your own devices for a month, that's a small 5g per month to go and deliver (legal cargo) as you please.

Just seek out one of my ships in Arbor if you look for a ride.

-Binks

Back