Looking for Work

Hello all, I'm currently...rather new to the city. And for reasons that would most likely bore you, I'm looking for a place that hire. For I have only enough money to get through a week or two. And that certianly wont do.
So I am looking for work. I'm not very picky, but I do prefer the Tavern scene due to my being a social butterfly.
I'm a very good worker, I assure you.

-Katira

Katira-

Me negotiate with current owners of Falcon's Roost tavern in Hope's Reach right now, me hope soon be new owner by spring- in time for new adventuring season. Me will hire for a few positions for both Tavern and Games of Chance when that happen. Meet me in Falcon's Roost tavern this spring and we discuss you skills and maybe find job for you.

Anyone else who need or want tavern or games work welcome too.

-Cho Ko Nu
Owner of Cho Ko Nu's Games of Chance
Apprentice Trader, Traders Guild of Roskaria
Hopeful Future Owner of Falcon's Roost Tavern in Hope's Reach

Last edited:
A shift in the tavern management...interesting. I'll assist in culinary preparations at the tavern if need be, for the rare occasion that I will be that far north and west.

-Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden

Ah Cho Ko Nu, why thank you good sir! When the spring falls, I'll meet you in the Tavern. For odd reasons, I'm oddly jittery about this. Truly is an exciting job, exspecially if Games of Chance will be a common theme.

-Katira

Cho Ko Nu,

You're going to buy the Falcon's Roost from McGregor and Alyce? Well, there goes the neighborhood.

I'm just kidding. I'm sure it'll be just fine, as long as it remains a place for people to gather for safety and information, and doesn't just become a grungy haven for drunken gamblers. I'm no fan of drunkards (with the exception of Fern and Thorador having a drinking contest, of course).

May the Light guide you, and the Shadow guard your path,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Wait...if yer buying a tavern, are you going to need new flatware? I could probably make you some once I finish with these shields, and these scrolls, and some potions, and some elixirs, and some arrows and some coatings, and maybe a hat. I dunno if I have enough silver to make more than a couple though, how many spoons would you need?

-Jehyu

I think from my past experiences in the tavern we'll need 14 and a half spoons, possibly a nineteenth spoon thrown in there as well. Perhaps even a fork or ten depending on how things may look.

Izz'Rak Auvry'Urden

Jeyhu,

You make hats?

Bring your collection next time.. I'll buy one or ten.

I for one would enjoy the interaction between Tavernkeeper and it's patrons, as Cho would bring. I have only met Miss Sharp once, and never have I met McGreggor. I believe new ownership could bring some much needed life to a place already filled with joy and comradery.

-Asher

Me need deliver coin to McGregor and Alyce as soon as possible (me waiting for them tell me how want receive coin), then me make big announcement of expansions coming when everything be official passed to me. Falcon's Roost continue offer shelter and food, but much more be coming too! Be excited! It be very good for everyone!

-Cho Ko Nu
Apprentice Trader, Traders Guild of Roskaria
Pending Owner, Falcon's Roost in Hope's Reach
Owner, Cho Ko Nu's Games of Chance
Journeyman Potions Maker

Last edited:
Back