Looking for Writers!

Toddo

Knight
NEPA Staff
Marshal
Hey all you potential (and current) plot writers!

The National Plot Team is looking for submissions of Modules, Fishbowls and other encounters to add to the National event. Got a great idea for a Module? The National team will happily take a look at it and if approved we'll run it on the biggest stage in the Alliance! We want the National to be truly representative of all the talent we have nationwide and even if you will not be able to make it to the National event you can still participate in the fun.

Please send submissions to:
AllianceNationalPlot2012@gmail.com

-toddo
(Member) National Plot Committee
(Chair) HQ Plot Committee

And get Dragon Stamps, there's that too. :p

Perhaps... Bump?

Is there a particular plot you're looking for or is it an anything goes type of deal? I have a few idea's but I want to make sure they go along with the plot.

-Chris

I have an idea about a simple farm boy who lives with his aunt and uncle and is suddenly thrust into the center of a great conflict when on old hermit reveals that the farm boy can become a great Templar.

Where are my Dragon Stamps?

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
I have an idea about a simple farm boy who lives with his aunt and uncle and is suddenly thrust into the center of a great conflict when on old hermit reveals that the farm boy can become a great Templar.

Does it turn out that the farm boy's father is the world's few remaining templars, except he's the bad guy?

Avaran said:
Dan Nickname Beshers said:

Does it turn out that the farm boy's father is the world's few remaining templars, except he's the bad guy?

Stop stealing my diary!

Sorry Dan, we need to take it from you now before you decide to write a 3 part backstory 20 years from now that invalidates your original concept.

Nerds.

In all seriousness, if you have an idea that just needs to be written to save you time I will gladly help.

Stephen

I'll be happy to help with writing if you need anything. Not sure of your current plot requirements, storyline, etc, though. If you can give me a quick run down of what themes you may be working with, I'll see what I can write up. (plot AT alliancealberta DOT ca)

Also, currently planning to come down for the event to NPC, if you could use another NPC, that is....? :shades: My wife, Tracy, is planning on coming down as well, although she would be strictly there to help with everything OOG, and learn all she can to bring back to the Calgary Alliance - Logisitics, Marshalling, NPC Camp, etc.

We are currently still in the planning stages, so we'll call it 70/30 that we can make it down. Really looking forward to catching up with everyone Cory and I met last year!

Back