Looking to Buy Arrows Next Tomorrow

So, not this tomorrow, but the next one?

When its next tomorrow you can have all my arrows for free

Lukas

I don't even know how that typo happened. Whatever, you know what I mean. I'd be happy to buy them from either of you. How much would you want?

Would like to see your help if asked. I don't need your gold but help in endeavour would be nice

Pyke

The Royal Merchant Alliance is happy to provide arrows for 4 silver quiver of 20. Arrows are relatively common, and we have a surplus. So if you were going to buy a large amount we could probably bring that price down some.

I would be happy to buy them but 4 silver/20 is too expensive. I want to buy 200 or more. My guild master is looking to buy the arrows for me at 1.5 silver/20, maybe 2 silver/20.

Pyke, it all depends on what you're doing and how many arrows I will have to use while assisting you.

Cressida,

As long as you use your arrows to aid Dragonreach, you may purchase them from me at double Production value, or 2 Silver per 20. If you are looking to make a large purchase, I can go lean on that price.

-Joseph Smith

Thank you for your purchases. I will continue to produce arrows so that you may be well stocked. I am also looking into Bow enchantments and recipes if you would care to start a dialogue about how much you could afford to invest in a specialized bow.

-Joseph

Back