Looking to Buy.

Good Day- my name is Cyn and this will be my first time in your lands.

I am very excited to see the new to me lands and meet new people.

However my healing potions and elixirs have been greatly diminished in the last two gathers I have attended - fighting such great beings of power does that! In both cases - we have success !

On that- I am looking to buy more healing potions and elixirs ! I prefer cure lights as i can afford more and they are very good at picking up everyone without waste!

If anyone has any for sale I would like to offer to buy!
How many you ask? Well I went through over 700 in two gathers...

ALSO- of important note I am looking to buy restore limb potions--- as many as you have I will buy! This is very important!

Lastly - I am looking to borrow a potions workshop for both Friday and Saturday night. I am willing to pay for the privilege of corse!

I ask all prices be reasonable as very recently I have been liberated of most of my coin.

Thank you in advance!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will procure what I can make for you Friday night in cure light elixers. I do know our town box may hold some things of value or trade for such things your inquiring about. (Oog production chips).

Pyke. HOTH.

I can probably make you some cure light wounds for about a silver a piece, should I just plan to fill whatever I have from potions and alchemy for you dear lady? Or would prefer Restore Limbs first if I have the attention to spare?

-Kalith Toovir

I have been told restore limbs likely will not work for the issue - so yes please cure lights in both categories please.

What will my total be?

Thank you!!!!

In Service,
Cyn

I have no idea yet, I'm not sure what I can produce until I know if I have a workshop to rent for Alchemy, or other orders, do you have an upward limit I should avoid?

-Kalith Toovir

Kalith-

Can we say 10 gold tops for my cure lights?

Thank you!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

<whistles> oh yes, I am pretty certain I won't make that many, I mean I guess I could, but I already owe that Pyke fellow a few spell shields and the like so I definitely won't have that many on hand I don't expect.

-Kalith Toovir

Kalith-

Whatever you can make is appreciated - that is just my upper limit.

Thank you for all your work!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Back