Looking to Dive In

Hey. 4 friends and I are going to try being NPCs at the upcoming weekend on July 3 - July 5 and I was wondering the following.

- Is the event free for NPCs?

- What do we need to bring, costume wise and weapon wise or will weapons and costumes be provided?

- Anything else some brand new LARPers need to know to dive in, we've played tabletop RPGs together for some time and I've been doing online RP for a while, but we're still looking for advice.

Reactions: Jim
Hello hello,

We would love to have you NPC with us, and yes the event is free to NPC! On top of that we feed you and give you XP towards a future character.

The only costume requirements for NPCs is a base of "techie blacks". We have a pretty decent sized costume and weapon selection. I would say shoes are the most important thing to pay attention too as we do alot of running about.

Bring a sleeping bag or heavy blankets, a pillow, and a sleeping mat as our site is primarily tent camping. We do have a couple loaner tents if you don't have any.

Have you had a chance to skim the rulebook? Getting a basic idea of how the game works is important. The details you'll pick up as you go. Other than that just let the Plot team know what sort of roles you feel most comfortable with, but don't be afraid to break out of that comfort zone.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I'll be posting up the Pre-reg information either tonight or tomorrow, so keep your eyes open!

-Jason

Back