Looking to Join this awesome Community!

Sonomakid

First off I am very new to the larping game. I have been very interested for a long time but I am finally just now getting the courage to take the leap. Before I jump in though I wanted to spend some time as an NPC. I was very curious as to how I set that up. I read the book, but I can't seem to figure out how to let the mods know with this crew. Also is there a different price for NPC's and PC's? I looked all over the forums and couldn't seem to find this info listed anywhere. Thanks in advance and hopefully it won't be long until I am fighting along side what seems to be an active and awesome group of folks!

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll love it :D

Here's the thread with the info for the next event: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=16386

You'd be Cast/Crew, so there is no cost for you and they'll even feed you, too ;)

-Luke

Just show up in blacks with sleeping gear and prepare to be worked over. :)

You can email logistics@alliancesf.net with any questions always.

Lots of fun awaits you on a hill, where you get to "stock people at night" "hit them with items" "throw things" and "chase them". its tun of fun.

I would give this advise on your first time out as an NPC:

1) Come with an open mind to just have fun.
2) Ask for help or clarification if you need it. We were all new and will be happy to help you.
3) As an NPC you will lose 99% of your fights, it is designed this way on purpose. If you want to win the fight be a PC or look to win a fight an alternative way. Say be a better role-player than those around you and those you are fighting.

Anyways, welcome to your next new obsession.

I am really looking forward to it to be sure! I won't be there at this coming one, as I will be quite busy setting up for my wedding the following weekend, but then my wife and I, as well as a friend of ours will most likely come on the next one. I have fully prepared myself to lose in most spectacular and fun fashion. It never feels bad to lose when you are supposed to. You just win at losing ;)

Sonomakid said:
I am really looking forward to it to be sure! I won't be there at this coming one, as I will be quite busy setting up for my wedding the following weekend, but then my wife and I, as well as a friend of ours will most likely come on the next one. I have fully prepared myself to lose in most spectacular and fun fashion. It never feels bad to lose when you are supposed to. You just win at losing ;)

Congratulations on the nuptials! We certainly look forward to having you all! Especially with that awesome attitude. :D

Back