looking to sell some stuff

Hi all! My name is Quyri and I haven't met all of you all but I have met some people from Icenea. I've started traveling in you're lands and come across a handfull of interesting pieces of treasure that I'm trying to see if I could sell off. These items will probably only work in Icenia (LCO HQ) and they might work in other places. I'm willing to sell them for gold but I would also consider offers involving item creation ritual scrolls or components too. These are the items I have:

25pt Arcane Armor, will last about five years
3/day Magic Armor, 3/day Cure Mortal, will last about three years
1x Create Limited Circle, 2x Investiture
2/day Cloak Gift, 2/d Cloak Necro, will last about three years
2/day Spell Shield, 2/ever Dodge, will last about three years

I will be traveling to Fairedale in the upcoming month of October and I could either make a trade with anyone then, or arrange a deal via currier. I will be conducting somewhat of a silent auction of sorts. If you want to make an offer please contact me privately and I will let you know if you are out bid!

I'm a big time hunter and I shoot a lot of arrows and love killing undead! Can't wait to meet people!

- Quyri

Quyri,

It is good to return to these lands and hear a familiar voice. If by chance I make it to this Fairedale I would be interested in some kind of exchange, however the Mists have been very picky with my movements. Hopefully I will see you soon.

-Nyx

Hey...are you the kin feller who traveled the mysts with the dwarves? Of so feller ill keep ya stocked in arrows

Grim

Goodman Quyri,

I am interested in any of these items that are purely Earth Magics in nature. Please contact me with current bids.

Baron Ulthoc Nordenn

Hello there, The name is Castlebur I am interested in any of these items you are selling. I am especially interested in the Arcane Armor. I will most definitely talk to you at the next gather.

Heidi said:
The healers guild would be willing to barter but money we don't really have.

Hi there, is this Zatarina? I think I met you in that strange place between the mists a couple months ago.

Do you have ritual scrolls you could offer to trade? I am primarily interested in item creation scrolls if you have any you'd be willing to trade. What items would the healers guild be interested in?

- Quyri

Back