Loooking for games

I would like to play games this next market day. Anyone have any thoughts of what? Like maybe cards, or dice. or more of a drinking game. Let me Know your ideas and if interested in playing.

=Brollo

I know of three games off hand- glukaus, hunkerhausen, and dark dwarven ale contest.

In Service,
Cyn

Last edited:
I should have added I have all the things and knowledge to play these games. As well as Nine men's Morris.
If you wish I shall bring them to next market.

In Service,
Cyn

Last edited:
There's always dragon poker... but if you need games - talk to Tad Ron. He is the Guildmaster of the House of GAMES, after all...

Eric Marsters

Also I feel I should mention that the Dark Dwarven Ale contest always ends with every single participant vomiting- yes every single one- winner is the last one to vomit.....

In Service,
Cyn

I always carry a game of RLC on me. And cards for five card draw. But I never have time to play... though right now I am easily agitated and have and will flip a table. Perhaps I am not the best gaming companion. Sorry.

Elle

I would like to learn all of these games for sure and if you are easily agitated lately then i suggest you sit with an open ear and vent your woes for nothing is more stress relieving then an ear with no mouth

-brollo

Brollo,

Does that mean we can expect you to gag yourself? If so - when does that start? Being a blacksmith, you should be able to work something up...

Eric Marsters

oh so much anger.....pebbles know elle's reason but can't da rest of people just along.......?

pebbles

I've picked up a few games through my travels.

Also I think Marsters is implying that your mouth has gotten you into plenty of trouble the last few weeks.

-Sam Gemclipper

I shall again say- Dark Dwarven Ale Contest--- all participants will vomit... Not MIGHT but WILL vomit....that is the game. I will bring what us needed Dark Dwarven Ale - but will not participate.

Other games are easy to bring and play:)

In Service,
Cyn

The royal and most excellent game of the goose.
Cribbage.
Two games I often travel with. I also host alchemy roulette from time to time.
I also sell a 6 pack of intoxication for 5 silver.
-Gertrude
The Gruntled Dwarf

Back